GingerRose

Voting for Biden ~It's my only reasonable choice~

Arodash

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/17/joe-bidens-cnn-town-hall-an-occasional-whopper/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/18/biden-ad-isolates-wrong-trump-comments-coronavirus/

Joe Biden and Harris where the people in politics who helped create the systemic racism people talk about, they are keys to the castle politicians who dont care about you. They will say whatever it takes to maintain their hold on power, they will do nothing to help people only harm them just like they have done, time and time and time again

R_1
On 9/18/2020 at 6:45 PM, Arodash said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/17/joe-bidens-cnn-town-hall-an-occasional-whopper/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/18/biden-ad-isolates-wrong-trump-comments-coronavirus/

Joe Biden and Harris where the people in politics who helped create the systemic racism people talk about, they are keys to the castle politicians who dont care about you. They will say whatever it takes to maintain their hold on power, they will do nothing to help people only harm them just like they have done, time and time and time again

There's no evidence to support this at all. Harris has supported progressive policies during her tim as a Senator and does support legalization of drugs. Meanwhile, there is this quote that "it is what it is" made by the man you support, and he encouraged Trump supporters to block Biden supporters from early voting.

• Like 2

Gloomy

B5-D8-D50-F-1333-4555-BD04-03-D579-EBC19

• Like 1

R_1

That's a nice meme. It does ignore the reason why Harris supporters support her. I support her because of her records in the Senate.

• Like 1

Gloomy

Most Biden/Harris supporters only support them because they have D’s next to their names. A lot of them even admit it by saying “Vote blue no matter who”.

To be fair, the same could be said of people on the right who only support politicians because of the R’s next to their names.

• Like 1

Arodash
Just now, Gloomy said:

Most Biden/Harris supporters only support them because they have D’s next to their names. A lot of them even admit it by saying “Vote blue no matter who”.

To be fair, the same could be said of people on the right who only support politicians because of the R’s next to their names.

No person I have met in person whos voting Biden dont have any answer for when I ask why. They also are surprised  when I quote his extremely racist comments so.... yeah the medias covering for him

• Like 1

Chief Neuron Inspector

Personally, I don't buy that Biden nor Harris are racists.  They say dumb things that can be interpreted as such though.  Mostly, they promote the group victim mentality that does indeed contribute to racial conflicts we are facing today.    

• Like 2

R_1
23 minutes ago, Gloomy said:

As a democrat, I wish I'm wrong about this, but many just do look at the letters and vote based on that. I'm voting Biden because of the supreme court being less likely to be filled by the far-right, more support for minorities, and Harris being one of the most progressive senator. My downballot is based on progressive policies as well.

• Like 2

Arodash

• Like 1

R_1

Sigh, do you really want to play that game?

And there was a picture with him with her as a little girl next to bird having sex statue.

• Like 2

Gloomy

Moral of the story, keep politicians the hell away from children.

• Like 2

Perspektiv
7 hours ago, Gloomy said:

Moral of the story, keep politicians the hell away from children.

Unless its Obama.

Perspektiv

Technically, same could be said about touching women. And yes. The video is safe for work o_O

(Its Obama holding a pregnant woman who almost fainted).

Perspektiv
14 hours ago, Chief Neuron Inspector said:

They say dumb things that can be interpreted as such though.  

I hate to say it, but so does Trump. 

His volume is much higher and much of it is physically written on Twitter. 

Do I buy he is racist? He's not KKK racist. Heck, he's not even inbred hilbilly racist. 

He's "I don't want no poor people living in my neighborhood", racist. 

I use the term people, deliberately. 

His rhetoric can also be misconstrued for blatant racism. 

There are racist undertones some would say. But to label him as blatantly racist, would be as much a push in my opinion. 

• Like 1

Quasar.w
7 hours ago, Gloomy said:

Moral of the story, keep creepy people who don't respect other people's boundaries the hell away from children.

FTFY