Independent - "'Many don't know much about asexuality but there are still stereotypes attached to it' - Meet the men and women living asexual lives"

scarletlatitude

scarletlatitude

Dang paywall. Hope it says good things and doesn't stereotype them to hell despite the title. 

Purple Red Panda
26 minutes ago, SithApprentice said:

Hope it says good things and doesn't stereotype them to hell despite the title

I haven't read it but I did see some positive comments on Twitter coming from asexuals.

Purple Red Panda

Damn! My Dad gets the Indy, if I had bothered to tell him about being asexual he probably would have saved it for me.

9 hours ago, Purple Red Panda said:

Damn! My Dad gets the Indy, if I had bothered to tell him about being asexual he probably would have saved it for me.

It's the Irish independent though, so unless your father lives in Ireland he probably wouldn't have been able to!

Purple Red Panda
1 minute ago, michaeld said:

t's the Irish independent though, so unless your father lives in Ireland he probably wouldn't have been able to!

Ahh, I missed that part.

everywhere and nowhere
4 hours ago, Cee Fox said:

I'm late but here's the non-paywall article. (If this link doesn't work, you can enter the url of the article in outline.com)

https://outline.com/WB5yLX

Thanks!

I very much like this fragment:

I hate creating that narrative that I was missing something - it was more that while other people connect with people in one way, I connect with people in a different way."

Archived