It's Frustrating

MaryPenelope

MaryPenelope

I'm not really interested in sex, other than a bit of curiosity as to what an orgasm feels like, but my body likes to React to stuff anyway.

And it's just??? Very annoying! Because 1, literally everything about it feels weird and I don't like being turned on or whatever the right term is, and 2, it's very distracting!! My dumb brain always ends up fixating on the whole thing because it distresses me and stuff, which usually only compounds the initial problem, and I'm just sitting here like! There are other things I want to do/think about! Things I actually enjoy! Things I need to do! And instead I keep getting distracted because I saw something that vaguely had to do with sex and now my nether regions have gone all sensitive.

Like, maybe I'd be ok with it if I actually enjoyed masturbating, but honestly, even though I've been experimenting with it a bit more, I just get bored of it so easily. It feels more weird than nice, and anyway it's kinda gross due to fluids and I'm always paranoid someone will catch me.

Which basically just leaves me with annoyingly sensitive genitals and a brain that keeps bringing up fanfic smut when I'm trying to do other things.

It's just. Ugh. I wish I could remove my genitals entirely. They're way more trouble than they're worth

Borderline

Used to think exactly like that, not necessarily that weirded out, tho (but failed at my quitting attempt & over time grew numb to it). Luckily my turn-on is just specific paraphilias that don't come up on normal life, and which mainly only work during the act. Buuut unluckily I am bloody bored and have trash self-control. Wish I had something better to do I'd actually want to be doing. . . (but is besides the point)

Half the time the "reward" feels underwhelming and not worth it, & needing to handle the fluids is bloody bothersome (, but again, 've got somewhat used to the gross aspects...)

I've got no solutions, just sharing similar experiences. Sounds super bothersome getting turned on by everyday stuff. . .

This is a 90% accurate description of how I currently feel as well. Never thought I’d stumble across it! The only thing I can’t relate to is the fandom smut and the removal of genitals, although, the latter does sound rather enticing now that I think about it.

Archived