Hi, I’m new ☺️

DarkSwan98

DarkSwan98

Hi!!! 👋🏼 

I honestly had no idea this kind of place existed where I could speak to (or more like lurk tbh) other people who feel the same way as me. It’s taken me a while to get the courage to make a profile and actually engage with this kind of environment but that’s more due to social anxiety than anything else I think 😅 I was more stressed at trying to come up with a display name than I am right now  😂  I also probably should’ve chose a better time to do this than gone 2am but oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

I just thought I’d start one of these to say I’ve joined the community. It’s nice to have some validation in a way knowing there are more people than I thought here 😌 Many people in my life have a lack of understanding about this stuff and I’m often told “maybe you’ll feel different when you’re with the right person” but either way, I know that I am lucky to be around people who (in the best way) do not care what my sexuality is.

So hey, for now this is where I’m finding myself and I look forward to learning from new and wonderful people and I hope that people are doing the best they can during this pandemic ☺️

Welcome! 2am is a great time to be on AVEN, it’s 1am where I am right now :P 

rich-peanut-butter-and-chocolate-cake-85

Archived