Is it possible to change your username here?

gray-a girl

gray-a girl

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this but I was wondering if it’s possible to change your username and if so, how?

Yes. Just go to your icon thing at the top of the screen and click “account settings”. There, you will find “display name” and you can change it through that. 

Ohh, found it~

Click your profile-icon/name at the up-right corner of the screen (you might need to scroll up a bit)

It opens a tiny popup, under "Settings" you can find "Account Settings"

On the new page you fill easily find "Display Name. If I remember correctly, you can only change your name 8 times a year, so make your change count~

I believe it keeps a record of your past names (maybe only recent ones?) and you're limited in how often you want to change in a year, but yeah, you can change your name. 

gray-a girl

Thanks. I see where to do it now.

Now I just have to think about a new name. Not sure if I want to put my orientation in my username or not... there's something nice about not wearing my orientation as a badge here. I just need to think of something cool. Especially since I can only change my name 8 times a year. (That's better than some places. One place I frequent only allows 2 name changes, period, forever).

Anyway, so I will give it some thought.

SorryNotSorry

Yes, it will do it. All your posts, threads, etc etc will grandfather over into your new screen name.

4 minutes ago, Woodworker1968 said:

Yes, it will do it. All your posts, threads, etc etc will grandfather over into your new screen name.

Even though it's really funny to see old posts by people replying to usenames that don't appear in the thread anymore. :) 

J. van Deijck
On 7/1/2020 at 12:51 AM, SithApprentice said:

(maybe only recent ones?)

I changed my name like 5 or 6 times during my 5 years stay here and my profile keeps them all :D

Archived