*waves enthusiastically* Ta-ta!

Cate

To the tune of "The Witch is Dead" from the Wizard of Oz

Ding dong, the troll is gone,

The troll is gone, the troll is gone,

Ding dong the Naeblis troll is gone!

This is post 150. Please come join my Amoeba Colony

Is what I would say if I was leaving.

Don't let the screen door hit ya on yer way out, and bad cess to yer, ya bald spallpeen.

*laughs ass off over the fact that a hilarious commercial featured a zelda rubenstein lookalike doing a funny dance that definately fits the atmosphere at aven now* :lol: :lol: :lol:

Naeblis the recently banned troll wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!! where the hell did that come from?! AVENguy, was that your doing? LOL!!!

This is post 150.

Go Apollo!! Ain't it a slog, though, that post-count business? If it's any consolation, we were always in your colony. That's us - just one happy amoeba colony.

*lifts up Team O jersey to reveal her "amoebas ROCK!!!" t-shirt*

:D

now how the hell did the dog hear my burp from the other side of the house?!?! :o :shock: :?

So that's why I can't stop thinking about delicious leaf lettuce and sunflower seeds....

STARVE THE TROLLS!

THE ABOVE POST WAS MADE BY A TROLL/TROLLESS. CHANCES ARE THE ONE BELOW THIS WILL BE TOO. YOU CAN SPOT A TROLL EASILY, AS S/HE DUPICATES OTHER PEOPLES' POSTS, BEING AS S/HE HAS NO ORIGINAL THOUGHTS OF HER/HIS OWN. YOU KNOW, MONKEY SEE-MONKEY DO...AND NAEBLIS IS CERTAINLY MONKEY-DOO.

TROLLS THRIVE ON NEGATIVE FEEDBACK SO WHEN YOU RESPOND TO HIS/HER POSTS, YOU ARE FEEDING HIM/HER OXYGEN. IT IS STRONGLY ADVISED TO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.

Archived