Okay so I’m confused ~

BlakeTheNightowl~

BlakeTheNightowl~

Omg hi guys people out there .. so I’ve known my online friend for 5-6 yrs now he send me mixed messages he always sends me singing videos ( I love them ) but he totally ignored me when I told him about the dream I had bout him I think he thinks I’m weird now.. :( so .. idk I asked him but he just didn’t say anything ..   ? I mean we still talk sometimes but ye he also said that he wants to meet me and I do want to meet him in the future so what should I say ..? 

So are you asking about him potentially thinking you're weird now? Or about the asking to meet you thing?

MakeupJunkie4

IDK my friend...TBH this is something most people face when we're young. It's REALLY common, jussayin. A LOT of young people struggle to communicate properly (like your friend) and it's AGGRAVATING AS HECK when you're a fairly good communicator (I relate!). If he really thought you were weird, he wouldn't be talking about meeting in the future, IMO. ;) If it gets to be too much, I would say it's best to back off from him. But if it's not too much drama for you, hang in there! :) 

BlakeTheNightowl~
6 minutes ago, consequent sentiment said:

wish i had a good answer for you blake!  people can behave in ways that are not understandable at times.  just keep being awesome and all will work out as it should!

Ty cons will do~ 🙂

BlakeTheNightowl~
1 hour ago, MakeupJunkie444 said:

IDK my friend...TBH this is something most people face when we're young. It's REALLY common, jussayin. A LOT of young people struggle to communicate properly (like your friend) and it's AGGRAVATING AS HECK when you're a fairly good communicator (I relate!). If he really thought you were weird, he wouldn't be talking about meeting in the future, IMO. ;) If it gets to be too much, I would say it's best to back off from him. But if it's not too much drama for you, hang in there! :) 

Yupp truu ty ~ 🙂  yeah no I’ll talk to him about it ty(: I’m just Yee know so confused and I do want to meet him someday .. 

BlakeTheNightowl~
10 minutes ago, SithEmpress said:

So are you asking about him potentially thinking you're weird now? Or about the asking to meet you thing?

Both lol

Archived