PM an AVEN member you've not PM'd before

knightrogen

Hi! Let's chat about nerdy things like chemistry, sci-fi, board games or movement related things like swimming, biking, hiking, running or just life

• 4 weeks later...
Elizabeth Bennet
On 6/18/2022 at 10:20 PM, plund3r said:

I can't think of any topic list at the moment, but If I ever mention something that strikes you as interesting and you'd like to further discuss The Thing™, feel free to DM me, I don't bite.

(I'd rather not ruin my orthodontics.)

[EDIT]

Alright, I edited this, because I though of some topics:

-Literature (fantasy, classics, some romance and young adult, mystery novels)

-Writing (Do you have a story in mind? we can rant about how hard it is to write!)

-Pirates, vampires and fairies. Yes, as in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and ACOTAR, and Monkey Island.

-Jane Austen, vintage dressing and simplier life styles.

-Marvel Cinematic Universe welcome here (I don't know much about the comics, but I like learning about them; I was more into manga and French comic back in the day).

-Handcrafts

-Musicals (I like kpop, heavy mental and rock, some pop, some classic music, I don't know)....

Revamped!

• Like 2
BooksAndTea271828

Same here. My username says it all. I read a lot of fantasy, YA, and rom coms. I read some historical as well as sci fi. Also into talking about tea, tv/movies (favorites are simpsons, marvel, schitts creek, buffy, psych, and more). I joined to become part of a community, maybe gain a pen pal or two, or even some good friends. Also, for the understanding that others can't provide. 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello! 🙂

I'd be happy to talk to people about life experiences, music, sci-fi, spirituality, movies, guitars, graphic design and web design, poetry, Turkish language, photography, comic books, etc. 

• 1 month later...

Guess who’s back? Back again ☺️

Yeah, totally check out my profile and see if you’d like to dm me

• 2 weeks later...
StarryNightAllAlone

Hey! I've not new here, but I want people to know that I'm open to receiving PMs. I'm interested in many things. Feel free to check out my profile. If you ever want to chat or ask me questions, please send me a message. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm open to chatting too! Love talking about everything and nothing, travel experiences and some random pseudo-philospohical topics like how we perceive the world

Hey my name is Keith, I'm a 23 year old guy, and I would like to try and find some new people to talk to. I love listening to music, mainly indie folk/rock, but like to explore artists as well. I play a lot of PC games with friends online. I also enjoy reading comics/graphic novels and fantasy books. I'm pretty shy but would like to try talking to others more. I am biromantic asexual.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I joined today and found this site to be really interesting and informative. I'd love to meet new people and talk about experiences and interests :] I'm chinese, 21 years old, go by she/her pronouns usually but don't mind they/them either haha. I like drawing, playing games (Nintendo mostly!), food, animals... Umm I thiiink I'm demisexual heteroromantic? Still...figuring things out I guess.

Anyways, feel free to leave a PM if you'd like to chat :^}

• Like 1

Hello there! Im Giles 26  i like walks, writing , reading, and watching too much tv  Im very awkward but would like to try and chat

Hi folks :), 

I am still very new to AVEN but I would be very happy about every PM. My name is Julia and I like to talk about basically everything. My special interest are Psychology, true crime, Heartstopper, Trash TV, dancing, crocheting and Harry Potter (even though I despise JK Rowling for her queerphobia) . But  I am open to everything. Would love to get in touch with as many people as possible :) I dont have a lot of friends so I would like to make some online friends. :)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't believe I had never noticed this thread before!
In my 30s, can't shut me up no matter how much you try (no seriously, my messages are LONG and even Discord can't stop me... you are warned), very passionate about music, everything art, writing, movies and tv series, books, history, cooking, video games... as you can tell, I'm a very exciting person with thrilling old people hobbies. ^^
I live in France but I'm in the UK often and I have the world's most beautiful dog (it's just a fact).
I would love to get to know more people here and make friends so don't hesitate to PM me if you feel like it!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I need more friends lol so feel free to PM me!

I'm 21, fairly awkward but I will try my best to keep a conversation going, and I love video games (Switch and PC), art, writing, etc. I'm a premed student in university right now! I also have one special interest (I have both autism and ADHD, yay!) at the moment and it's the Locked Tomb series. So if you also happen to have read it, feel free to talk with me about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I would love to connect and make friends with people on here.

I love reading, writing and philosophical discussions. I'm open to talking about other things too. 

Pm me if you want to chat!

Pineapple upside-down

Hello. I would like some folks to chat with as i feel quite lonely. I have just realised i am asexual after all this time so am new to this world. I am a brummie (but without the accent, which is a shame because i quite like it). My favourite colour is orange and i love cheese. PM me if you fancy a chat. 

• Like 2
CincinnatiAsexual

Hi all,

I'm out to a few people, but otherwise I don't have many people that I can talk to about asexual topics. I would enjoy chatting with anyone on here. 35-year-old here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like my name added to this list. I'm looking for friendship only.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
petitbowrouge

Ditto! PM me if you are looking for an ace friend and you think I'd be your type of friend, per my profile description. ^^

It’s sometimes difficult for me to initiate conversations with people so if you would like to talk with an asexual person who experiences schizophrenia pm me. I’m basically harmless (except that one time I, as a young boy, squished a bumblebee). Edit: there were no bumblebees harmed in the writing of this post 😊

Hi! I'm pretty new and still getting the hang of this, but I would love to chat. Whatever you like other than politics is fine with me. 

Some topics I love:

-creative writing (and the submission process if you're looking to publish)

-books! I read very slowly nowadays, but I love classics, YA, fantasy, and a good middle grade novel. A few of my favorite writers are Thomas Hardy, George Eliot, and J.R.R. Tolkien.

-movies, TV, kdramas, and kpop

-crafting, especially crochet and cards making

-classical music and instruments

-language and culture (I'm pretty decent at French and Korean, plus snippets of many other languages.)

-nature and animal-sightings (I'm a total tree-hugger!)

-water sports 

-pets!! I only have a cat at the moment, but I'm on the hunt for another dog.

-interesting things you notice about the world that most people take for granted or overlook

Looking forward to meeting you!

Hi! I was pretty active on this site when I was just starting high school and quite frankly I forgot about it for a while until I saw a notification for it in my spam email and so I decided to hop back on and see what things here are like now, maybe grab a bit of nostalgia along the way. 

I’m really down to talk about almost anything but I’m especially interested in any sort of theatre experiences you might have (big stage kid so I love hearing about any show ever) I also am pretty into comics (mostly DC, sorry MCU fans but I can’t keep up with how much comes out)

again, no real specifications on subject though! I’m just excited to meet you!

• 3 weeks later...
zoomer912

Hi, I'm still new here and my PM also open.

I can talk about anything random but not really following some topics such politics and economics.

Here some topics I like: culture, entertainment, hobbies, health, life learning, and some light conversation about how religion related to asexuality. What I meant with light is I don't want any preaching involved. Just some kind of discussion about how do we live in certain religion as asexual.

Or talk about how do we living with heteronormative people around and stuff.

And maybe the topics can also evolve wider.

PS: English is not my first language but I know how to wrote so, I'd like to make it more fluent by doing PMs and if I don't understand I might ask again and please be patient with that. Also I'd love to make friends here.

• 2 weeks later...
GingerSnapp

I'm down!

I like Video Games (Gw2 anyone?), mechanical keyboards, crocheting (plus i knit 7/8ths of a tiny tiny scarf). I'm also a programmer in AI/ML.

PM me if you're a weeb and you like cute anime girls and video games, from North America. 25+ please