PM an AVEN member you've not PM'd before

books-life-death

Hi!

I am 16, my name is Alex, I use whatever pronouns are right at the time, usually I will update my profile with the current pronouns, (so just check there ;), and identify as a gender-fluid biromantic asexual. I am totally open for messages!

Edited by books-life-death
found a label that fit, me better
  • Like 2

Oh wow, I love this thread. I'm Squeep! I'm a panromantic asexual who currently uses she pronouns. Also identify as nonbinary. Would love to hear from anyone on here, but will especially have a lot to discuss with anyone who's an avid reader, vegan, into running, and/or currently in grad school. 

Hey!

I would like to be added to the list.

I am 31, aromantic asexual.  I love writing, music, dancing, getting into a good series on netflix.  I enjoy going to see musicals and there is nothing like live music.

I would really like to get to know more asexual people.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm happy to see what happens through contact with strangers, though I've never PMd anyone in my life, and find this huge thread a bit daunting, even the first post ... PM is Prime Minister in my head.

I'm 49, vegetarian, into yoga and similar activities, volunteering in museums, gardening ... I don't have a television, or a mobile phone, and I only have a computer at the moment because I'm having to work from home (COVID), and my work has loaned me a laptop. I am not a troglodyte - I am fairly computer savvy in a general way - but I choose not to have these things in my home life.

I can't promise that I'll reply immediately, but I'll try to do so reasonably soon (depending on how deluged I am, of course ;o)  ).

• Like 3

Hi. I'd like to make friends so anyone feel free to send me a message! I love all people and judge no one ever.  😃

I'm 49. I do HR during the week and work as a grocery checker on the weekends and dog sitting on the side,  so I'm always busy but also in need of asexual friends, as I'm not "out" other than wearing my ace ring. 

• Like 1
ClaryFray1984

Hi I'm 36 suck at adulting. Self confessed nerd. Like star trek, roswell nm, shadowhunters, some anime, reading. I'm a writer and today I found out frogs scream -no frogs were harmed during this revelation.

• Like 3

Hello, Hello, I'm an alien currently disguised as a woman in her 20s. I have unlimited interests so you can talk to me about anything in this universe (if that includes you wanting to vent out about a bad day/boss/teacher whatever or you want to brag about your little or big achievements then I'm your alien (sshhh don't tell anyone) .. I mean human... 🥸

Edited by Guest

I’m new. I guess you could PM me, anything is fine, I guess, but NO politics or religion! I’m also very awkward due to my disability, my rambling tends to turn people off. I’m also aromantic, so please avoid relationship conversations, it sends me into a spiral. Favorite things are coffee and World of Warcraft. I also am a Nintendo gamer looking for people to play Switch with. (Animal Crossing, Pokémon, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Clubhouse Games, and Diablo III) I also like Magic: The Gathering and Dungeons and Dragons, but I’m not familiar with any recent additions to either game. Do tell! Also, ages 21 to 32 preferred. (I get uncomfortable around most people outside my age group.) They/them/theirs please. (PS: I’m vegan!) 

Edited by Rainavatar

I would love to talk to someone about music (I play French horn) and really anything except politics. I’m 17 so I would prefer to talk to any teens or younger aces. 

TormentDubz
On 4/7/2021 at 3:27 PM, AbbySaysHi said:

I would love to talk to someone about music (I play French horn) and really anything except politics. I’m 17 so I would prefer to talk to any teens or younger aces. 

I could talk to you about music

Interested.  I'm 41, married with kids. New to the asexual world, obviously confused about how to manage asexuality while being married. Also interested in art. Open to talking about random topics.

On 4/6/2021 at 11:10 PM, Rainavatar said:

I’m new. I guess you could PM me, anything is fine, I guess, but NO politics or religion! I’m also very awkward due to my disability, my rambling tends to turn people off. I’m also aromantic, so please avoid relationship conversations, it sends me into a spiral. Favorite things are coffee and World of Warcraft. I also am a Nintendo gamer looking for people to play Switch with. (Animal Crossing, Pokémon, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Clubhouse Games, and Diablo III) I also like Magic: The Gathering and Dungeons and Dragons, but I’m not familiar with any recent additions to either game. Do tell! Also, ages 21 to 32 preferred. (I get uncomfortable around most people outside my age group.) They/them/theirs please. (PS: I’m vegan!) 

Horde or Alliance?

this like something i would be uncomfortable doing, so lets try new things!!!

LeRatatouille

Heyy! (this is kind of awkward) 

I like reading book, watching series and movies, sending and receiving memes, I'm kinda funny... Yes that means PM me. 🧁

• Like 1

Sure, PM me. I will talk about most things though I may not mention some topics without prompts. Interests include writing, reading, video games, music...

I’d love to chat with more people too, I’m 29, I love to read (mostly crime thrillers) walking and travelling (not during a pandemic though) and musicals. 

happy to talk about anything, and share interests 😊

Hi! I'd love to be PM'd

I love reading fantasy and sci-fi, I love animals, I also love learning about mythology, ancient Greece and Rome. I enjoy video games (except first-person shooters) and I play Dungeons and Dragons (5e). 

Great Idea!! Always had a problem pm'ing someone without knowing if its okay or not.

Would love to participate!

Topics I like talking about:

• Kpop
  • Cats
  • Netflix Shows
  • Anime
  • Pizza ( lmao )
  • LGBTQ+ ( not always 100% up-to-date but always open for a nice chat about anything regarding LGBTQ+ )
  • Video Games ( mostly Pokemon, Animal Crossing and some Otome Games )
  • anything else. Just pm me, I bet we'll find several topics to talk about ( I hope,pls.)
  • Mental Health

Topic I don't wanna talk about:

• Finance and Business
  • Global Warming ( important topic, just not up-to-date with that..actually never was interest in that,lol sorry >.< )
  • Religion ( mentioning ur religious is fine but I'm not so heavy discussion about that..please no. Except Wicca related stuff, SUPER interested in that!
  • Beauty etc
  • Fitness ( I'm lazy af. )

Hello, 56, male. Talk about anything. Pm me anytime

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Red Sun Rises

I've posted on this thread a few times but I'm doing it again - hit me up!  I'm always up for making new friends :D Or just keeping you company if you're feeling lonely.

Pros: Obsessed with Star Trek & cats, loves Hollywood movies about senior citizens (they make me feel good), pretty good intuition

Cons: Obsessed with Star Trek & cats, loves Hollywood movies about senior citizens (they make me feel good), pretty good intuition

• Like 1
nyaga_roxas

Hi! I'd love to get in contact with new people!

I'm 28, I'm an Italian flight attendant working in Ireland and I love reading, writing, listening to music and wathing tv series.

Feel free to PM me!

• Like 2
Sarpagandha

Helllllooooo!

I'm a bit new to aven and want to get to know people!

A bit about me:

Hobbies: reading (omg I love reading so muchhhhh), drawing, guitar, swimming, kayaking.

Fav TV shows: 1. Avatar the last airbender (I mean come on this show in unparalled) 2. Brooklyn 99, 3. Parks and recreation 

Intrests: The environment, cultural studies, any of the sciences, etc etc

Please PM me if you'd like!

• Like 1
PorcupineOfDoom

I suck at starting conversations, so thought I'd let someone else do the hard part and message me first :P

I'm a 23-year-old male and I'm open to discussing pretty much anything with anyone. I love sport (especially motorsport), music, video games, and writing, but the conversation doesn't have to be limited to those topics. As long as we're vaguely the same age we'll probably be able to find something in common, or at the very least some memes to laugh at together.

Ask me a dumb ice breaker or would-you-rather question, explain why you think cereal is superior to toast, tell me how you're plotting to take over the world with an army of octopuses... anything you like, whatever works for you :D 

• Like 1
Lisalionheart

Hi!!! I’m a 36 y/o panroromantic female Ace (INFJ-T) and just officially realized my sexuality last week, so I’m new to all of this. I am a Software Engineer at a Credit Union (exciting I know!) I am sarcastic 75% of the time. I’m the girl who is in the other room playing with the dog at parties. I live in NY and would love to make friends!

Topics of interest (but certainly not limited to this):

Music (flute and piccolo player here!)

Photography

The Office/ The Simpsons

Animals (3 cats and a 27 year-old turtle)

Unsolved Mysteries (not necessarily the show, just mysteries in the world that are unsolved... 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Random streams of consciousness...

Edited by Lisalionheart
Updates in life
  • Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
muffinmamak

Hi :) I'm 50 years old.  I'm a single mom. I love bird watching, canoeing, hiking, reading.  I'm sober and a bit of a self-help fanatic.  I love journals and crafting journals from art paper.  I love to play cards and cooperative games.  If anyone knows of any cooperative games for grown ups, please share that info.

:) so excited to make new friends.

Oh, and I have no idea how to turn any of this into PM'ing with someone, so I could use some spoonfed directions 

• Like 1
jellyfish_cake

Hey! I'm 26 years old, weird but friendly.

I'm an artist/ illustrator; writer/mangaka; and psychology student who loves anthropology...

I enjoy basically all kinds of music from jazz to k-pop

I'm the strange girl who brings a book to parties and read them at nightclubs. The books I like: classics, ancient and contemporary fiction

I do Yoga (barely) and sometimes hike or camp...

I don't know what else to say about me... Love animals, have two cats and a dog. When people pop balloons around me it freaks me out.

I've recently found that I'm gray-a, bi-romantic, possibly aegosexual... (I'm still discovering)

Edited by Morgana Nordestina
  • Like 3

Hi, I see that this thread is still active.

I'm 19 years old, usually very excited to meet someone new, but can also be a bit awkward in the beginning. 
I love talking and I'd be open to discuss pretty much everything.

I'm still confused about where exactly I lie on the asexuality spectrum. I guess we'll figure it out along the way.

I love to read and write. I simply adore all animals although cats are my favourite.

I also enjoy eating and trying out new foods, though I suck at cooking.

Feel free to PM me! 

• Like 1

Hello!

F She/Her

I am 24 years old and identify  as Aromantic which is newer than the asexual label. I would love to meet new people. I have a variety of interests and would just like to talk to people about their experiences, I have been told I am a good listener.