PM an AVEN member you've not PM'd before

I need more people to talk to so PM me if you want to talk about:

• Airplanes
  • Video Games
  • Movies (especially obscure ones!)
  • Sci-fi stuff
  • Travel experiences
Jenna Nicole

I'm not sure if I'll get any responses to this but I'm going to give it a try anyways!

Topics:
• Writing, and this can be almost anything.
• Entertainment, specifically TV shows, books, and artists.
• Contemporary issues, especially of ableism.
• Finding new articles to read and relate to.
• Relatable memes, as long as they don't get too dark.

Important things to know about me: I have Autism and I proudly identify with the Deaf culture.

I would rather connect with someone between the ages of 34 and 42. But anywhere between 28 and 48 years of age is fine with me!

Hey all,

I'm an Ace in Texas and I definitely need some friends who wouldn't mind getting all the ace memes!

Food, movies and gaming are great conversation starters and if you live abroad definitely let me know about your country as I want to move there!

Oh, hello there!

PM me if you are:

• a neurodiverse ace and want to vent/share strategies (would especially love to hear from some fellow aces with ADHD!)
  • a serial hobbyist (especially 'maker' ones like crochet, bookbinding, leatherworking, 3D printing, etc.)
  • a fan of science documentaries/books (SciShow and Neil DeGrasse Tyson have my whole heart)
  • a FFXIV player and willing to help a serial DPS learn to tank and heal
  • a cat lover (love my fuzzy kids)

Hi! Looking forward to talking to more people.

Here are some of my interests:

• Psychology, philosophy, and controversial issues (e.g., abortion)
  • Music, movies/shows, animals
  • Hearing a good vent and offering advice if needed, or partake in a vent myself
  • Memes, though lately my accessibility to memes has been scarce
  • Plan to integrate workouts back into my routine next week, as well as trying to start reading books
  • Recos for anything, and giving recos as well
  • Nature, particularly the sky
  • Rollercoasters, as I'm convinced I'm addicted to the adrenaline associated with it
  • 2 weeks later...
binary suns

it would be cool to have a dm friend

• 2 weeks later...

Hiho folks, I am back! I'd love to meet more like-minded people on here!

Some of my interests are:

• gaming
  • metal and rock music from 90's and early 2000's
  • alternative scene
  • plushies
  • horses
  • books and comics
  • (dark) fantasy and horror
  • Schleich figures

I'm open to DMs! A warning I'd like to give is that I really love to talk, and have a tendency to be rather talkative.  :'D

I love the idea of talking to new people and making new friends, especially online as there is so much pressure, so if you like any of the following feel free to pm me.

warhammer (the books and ttrpgs)

dungeons and dragons

other ttrpgs

science fiction and fantasy (mostly books)

learning languages

animals

power metal, mostly newer stuff

other various music

various brit comedies

nyaga_roxas

Hi! I've been away from the site for a while, and I'd love to get in contact with new people!

I'm 30, I'm an Italian flight attendant working in Ireland and I love reading, writing, listening to music and wathing tv series.

Feel free to PM me!

MinnieMouse
1 hour ago, nyaga_roxas said:

Hi! I've been away from the site for a while, and I'd love to get in contact with new people!

I'm 30, I'm an Italian flight attendant working in Ireland and I love reading, writing, listening to music and wathing tv series.

Feel free to PM me!

We seem to have some common interests so I'll send you a PM. :) 

• Like 1

Hi looking for a pleasant conversation.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a great idea. I don’t mind if anyone wants to PM me.🙂

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Greetings to all.

I'm back after a long while and would love to have new PM pals. I'm an allo in a 7-year-long happy relationship with an ace, and also an ace advocate within my psychological practice.

My interests include:

Gaming (fantasy RPGs mainly)

Psychology (it’s both, my field of work and my biggest hobby)

Cats

History

Languages

Looking forward to chatting with you!

If you’re ace and have some questions about allos or mixed relationships, feel free to PM ask. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Playstation gamer here, I play gta5, cod2, monster hunter and skyrim occasionally, interests: art, music, and gaming.

• 1 month later...

Hey! I like this thread. Here are some of my interests:

- Reading, mostly fantasy (I am especially a Harry Potter fan and have read many books from the past decade, not so many from 2020 upwards), and writing (any format, I especially enjoy writing short stories or novels).

- Anyhting med-related (I can't seem to find any aces who are also doctors/med students help).

- Love animals, mostly cows and dogs.

- I love music, I like to think of myself as someone who listens to a wide variety (I listen to music consistently in three languages, a bit more inconsistently in other two, so yeah).

If anyone want to PM me, I'd be happy to respond.

• Like 1
AspiringAutistic

If anyone is interested in talking about the following, feel free to send a PM:

1. Games (android, apple and Switch)

2. Films (especially fantasy, animated, Marvelous, Studio Ghibli)

3. Anime/cartoons

4. Xenogenders

5. Otherkin

6. Neurodiversity (autism especially)

7. Writing 

8. Travelling

9. Mythology

10. Cultural things/folklore

Hey everyone!

I just discovered this forum and think this is a great way to get to know new people and maybe even make some new friends 😄 I'm 23 years old, asexual and I love to travel. I'm open to talk about almost anything, but to make it easier to find some common interests, here's a non exhaustive list of things we could chat about:

• Travelling! I love it! I've been on exchange in Sweden for half a year during my studies and loved it so much. I've also been to Dublin, Amsterdam and Brussels this year and plan to go to Paris as soon as my calendar and budget permits 😄
  • Books, particularly fantasy and YA books. Some of my absolute favorite books include Loveless by Alice Oseman, The Midnight Library by Matt Haig and A Darker Shade Of Magic by V.E. Schwab
  • Anything ace-related! I haven't managed to find any asexual friends at university yet, even though my friend group is quite diverse in terms of sexuality with two of my best friends being lesbian and bisexual respectively. Still it would be really nice to have someone who understands the struggles that sometimes come with being asexual in a world that seems very focused on sex
  • Just our day-to-day lives. Tell me about something that made you smile today or something you're looking forward to doing this week 😁

I'm sure there's tons of more things we can chat about, from fun conversations about silly things that happened in our day-to-day lives to deep conversations about life as an asexual. Feel free to reach out to me, I'm looking forward to hearing from you 😄

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
petitbowrouge

Hi everyone! - It has been months since I was last in the forum and I am searching for new ace friends. If you are in the Washington DC area it would be great, but I would like to make new ace friends regardless of location and age. I'm pretty adaptable and usually talkative. More about me in my profile, feel free to write :].

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Been on the forum for quite sometime now ,learning a lot, but still it gets a bit lonely sometimes. Would really appreciate a connection/friendship with someone. I'm from India but wish that doesn't become a barrier.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm Del, I'd love to make some friends here on AVEN. I'd prefer talking to someone close to my age (teen/young adult) but if not, that's cool too!

Some topics I like: 

- DnD, LARP, fantasy.... STORIESSS

- Mythology, anthropology

- Writing and worldbuilding

- Languages, culture, travel

- Psychology, sociology

- UAPs and aliens

- Big questions (why are we here? is life a simulation?)

- Fun hypotheticals (what would you do in a zombie apocalypse?)

Honestly, though, bring up anything you like and I'll probably be interested lol

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

OK, don't be shy! PM me with a joke and I will rate it between 0-10!   

• 3 months later...
NobodysAngelxx

hey everyone!

i'm looking for ace friends too. I'm in my early 30's.

i love to read romance books. It's my favorite genre and lately i've been reading more sapphic romances.  I also enjoy cooking and baking and watching a good movie.

feel free to PM me!

• 4 weeks later...

Heyyyy looking for ppl to vibe with and just be mates with and I'm 16 and live in England 

PM me if :

u like good omens (or just david Tennant)

Like any sitcoms

Like to info dumb and have long convos

Dog lover or just animal lover

Like complex discussions (Philosophy) 

Like photography and travel