Tattoos

Sceptik

Tattoos   

100 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to get a tattoo(s)/open to the possibility of getting one or several?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

MonsterTurtle

Planning on getting my first one at the moment :D

J. van Deijck

I have only one and I don't think of having more, but who knows what future brings.

• 2 weeks later...

I have one, that I like but regret in the way that my dad picked an old biker shop and it looks like a stinkbug disguised as a ladybug thanks to them not using the reference I gave them and me being 18 and not saying no to their design. But I want another one (at a different place), with it being a cancer ribbon but Covid happened right when I was thinking of getting it. Which worked out since I now realized I need to plan it right after any bloodwork I need as to not mess up the results 🙃

I already have a few tattoos, my friend in Indiana is going to design a tattoo for my back and hopefully the lady who did my last tattoo is going to replicate the design on my back, she's a brilliant tattooist and I never felt any pain when she tattooed my arm last year, she did a full sleeve

Purple Red Panda
On 6/24/2020 at 10:56 PM, Purple Red Panda said:

I sometimes consider it but the only bits of my skin people ever see are my head, neck, hands and forearms none of which I really want inked, so it would seem a bit of a waste of money.

I've actually decided to get one now, something gothic and feminine on my upper arm. Most people won't see it but It'll be my 40th birthday present to myself.

Something like this maybe.

10707de47fced132d8cdcfe6032a8c32.jpg

Aquatic Paradox

I don't but it's only because I'm fickle.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm curious about tattoos on other people, but I'd never get one myself. Simply because my opinions and likes/dislikes change almost daily, I could never get anything permanent on me. 😗

'Other' because the other options don't work for people who have tattoos.

I have five, and I will probably get more over time.

Grey-Ace Ventura

I'm planning on getting my first one for my 18th birthday (a semicolon design, I'm not just getting one because I can lol). I do want more than one tattoo though.

Forest Spirit

Would like to get one or two. The idea for the first one is already quite fixed in my head, the second one almost or at least the idea is very simple and Idk yet if I would extend it a little bit or keep it super simple.

But I'll only get it once I have a steady income and am (by my standards) fine with where I live, so when I'm more settled then right now (am at end of my studies so things are still open)

SpaceDustbin

I sort of want one, probably on my lower leg (ankle/calf), but I have to settle for a design first :lol:

I put other. I’m a little hesitant about it. They can be painful. Another thing is in my religion, it’s a bit of a taboo. Some say you may not be able to be buried in a Jewish cemetery. However, I have heard some rabbis say it’s ok as long as it’s related to the religion or something about you personally. I’d like that. Something like a cool looking Star of David or relating to me being aro ace and agender. I’ve always been curious about it, and it’s cool to see what my friends might get. 

• 11 months later...

@Sceptik

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived