Accidentally came out to a friend?

PinkMoon

So I've been wearing a friendship bracelet in the Ace flag colors on my ankle for 6-ish months (which no one has noticed before to my knowledge) and I was sleeping over at my friend's house. We we're chilling and she defiantly noticed. I didn't say anything and neither did she, but like maybe 5 minutes later she brought up pride stuff and later causally mentioned her roommate at school's ace. So we didn't rally talk about it, but she was really casual about it. I hadn't come out to anyone irl but like just knowing that my friend knows now is really nice and their wasn't any confrontation or anything. But like it just made me very happy and I wanted to tell everyone. :)

19 minutes ago, PinkMoon said:

So I've been wearing a friendship bracelet in the Ace flag colors on my ankle for 6-ish months (which no one has noticed before to my knowledge) and I was sleeping over at my friend's house. We we're chilling and she defiantly noticed. I didn't say anything and neither did she, but like maybe 5 minutes later she brought up pride stuff and later causally mentioned her roommate at school's ace. So we didn't rally talk about it, but she was really casual about it. I hadn't come out to anyone irl but like just knowing that my friend knows now is really nice and their wasn't any confrontation or anything. But like it just made me very happy and I wanted to tell everyone. :)

Love your profile picture by the way, I'm a huge fan of AzaelaDoll Art.

That' cool that she brought it up like that. I have people bring up friends they know who are "not straight" or "ace" when they find out I'm not straight so that it's their way of showing me they are cool with it in an indirect way.

39 minutes ago, PinkMoon said:

thats a pretty decent way to come out, its good that she didnt question it and was casual, i dont think thats the reaction i would get

Archived