Phone call, anyone?

WrenIsNotMyRealName!!

WrenIsNotMyRealName!!

Who wants to bear their heart and soul to an anonymous user over the phone at 11:23 pm? This guy does. Now, who else?

Are you looking for someone to call?

WrenIsNotMyRealName!!
Just now, Piggy said:

Are you looking for someone to call?

Yes.

RoseGoesToYale

Isn't it against ToS to give out phone numbers over AVEN? (I legit don't know and am too tired to go look)

Just posting this here as a safety warning. There's nothing against ToS in posting phone numbers on forum, but it is seriously not recommended. Obviously we cannot background check every member, we take it on trust that people here are honest. Also non-members can view posts in some forums. An anonymous username is one thing, but posting a phone number, email address etc leaves you open to scammers etc. 

If members are happy to exchange phone numbers using a private message is the best way. This is how we do things at meets for example. The organiser will often post for anyone wanting a contact number (people do get lost sometimes) to message them. 

Skycaptain moderator PPS 

Janus the Fox

Also just a reminder that AVEN is a public forum, posting any personal information anywhere here has the risk of unwanted attention.  One way around this is that if people meet here, both parties can exchange a Skype, E-mail, Discord, Facebook or any other contact info off AVEN, this way while not stifling potential friendships but also the ability to verify a person is legitimate without outer ulterior motives.  I do have a duty to protect our younger members as well.  Please stay safe, I’ll have to review this type of theme with the team.

Archived