Ever been stalked?

Naeblis

What do you do when someone is totally fixated on you? I hvae this problem with this person who is always invading myprivacy, always trying to stir things up with me. This person is very devious, when I respond to this person's attacks, I am told that I am following him/her around!! It si very good at twisting things. A restraining order is out for reasons I won't get into. Any ideas?

Yes, I've been stalked, but only in real life. I just get my biggest, butchest lesbian friends to threaten whatever idiot is doing the stalking.

Why don't you just throw the letters away or write 'return to sender' on them unopened?

Cate

I've tried that. This person is devious. This is what he/she does. He intercepts my regular mail, opens it, puts hisown letters in there and then puts it back in my mailbox. So then, when I think i have my phone bill, I open it and it's nothing but letters written in blood. Fuck..

That's....creepy-weird. Do you know who this person is in real life? Or just through the letters? Because I don't know where you live, but in the US, at least, that's tampering with mail, and it's illegal.

I know! Hide a rat trap inside the mailbox. When he/she goes to tamper with your mail, *SNAP*

So as soon as you hear screaming, you walk outside with a shotgun or random blunt object while screaming and cursing. The latter is unnecessary, but looks better.

I've tried that. This person is devious. This is what he/she does. He intercepts my regular mail, opens it, puts hisown letters in there and then puts it back in my mailbox. So then, when I think i have my phone bill, I open it and it's nothing but letters written in blood. Fuck..

Is anybody else's BS radar pinging?

Yes, Inkburrow, that's actually MY bs radar pinging, it's going so loudly that you can hear it. Sorry about that, it happens whenever I wander into one of Naeblis' threads. When will I learn? Whoop, I think I just did. This'll be my last post in a Naeblis thread. Have fun, folks. *waves*

Cate

How can anyone expect anything else than bullshit coming from that shit of bull? It's amusing though.

I'll give you a 3+ on this one, N! Try harder next time! You can do better!

Ok so you've been here longer. BIg deal. THe point is that these things have happened to me over the course of months not weeks. Maybe someday I'll tell you about the crossing guard that sexually abused me while directing traffic.

No one stopped.

The unprofitable thing is that you have never cleared up those events. I said in the chat the other day that in my opinion you are dead clever! You are eloquent and know how to argue which is a sign of intelligence. But when you first came here, you posted like you lived under a rock, being whiny and afraid. You obviously have lied or pretended. There is something foul to the stories. We don't know what your intention is and we are suspicious about you! Apparently you don't have a real urge to explore this board, or asexuality or yourself, like all the other people here do. It seems like you only post things to get a reaction and cause a riot. Even if you have been here for months, we don't know anything about you! There is no red line in your stories and your development.

So what do you really want?

Ask and you shall receive. I will makea new thread where people can ask me questions. There, like the proverbial old man in the mountain, I will impart my wisdom on you like a refreshing morning dew.

Yeah, well...don't think I'm too interested! Listen! I don't want to "convert" you to a truthful member. I understand you're amusing yourself here, similar to what Pie does in the TeenCentre Forums. Maybe there is some forum out there that you have attached your heart to and where you take things seriously. Fair enough! I reckon you'll be gone sooner or later because you are getting bored. So milk the moment, write your posts, get battered on, I don't really care to be honest.

Wow. My bullshit detector is off the chart.

I had a stalker last year (this is not as serious as yours) and for some strange reason the more i made it clear that i am not attracted to him, the more he became persistant in trying to go out with me. I went through the entire year with a stalker constanly follwing me and the more i avoided him the more he stalked :x

not only that but he portryaed himself as a "G" or "playa" which made me hate him. so he used girls (that weren't even going out with him) to try to make me jealous. the funny part was, he spent so much time trying to impress me that he forgot he needed to keep his grades up to stay in the school and got his permit revoked :D the day i found that out was one of the greatest days of my life. it was over... finally!

Archived