Aesthetic crush

Have you ever had an aesthetic crush? I have something like this on one singer. I don't have any desire to even touch him, I just like to look at him because he looks cute. I want to see if it is common to have "aesthetic crush" 

Rhyn Corinn

I've had a lot of those. I think all of mine were fictional characters, though, at least as far as I can remember.

Purple Red Panda

It's not so much that I find him cute but I do have an aesthetic crush on Mads Mikkelsen, I just find his face utterly fascinating.

hqdefault.jpg

I've had this. I think it's called a swish, although I don't really like that word.

All the time! Though I tend not to dwell on them for very long.

My soft spots are punk, goth/goth adjacent, and metal because to me they are extremely self expressive. You see it and you can learn something about that person.

Any self expressive style, behavior, or aesthetic is appealing to me though. Much more than just a well put together dress/suit or a generally appealing look. It's the meaning behind it what makes me enjoy it. The more specific the better.

This is 95% of what's happening when I think I have a crush on someone I'm not close friends with. I've had a lot of these, and on fictional characters too. 

It's like the only "crushes" I ever have in life 🤣. But yeah, I do have a certain "soft spot" for some people out there, if one can call it that. I tend to say I'm inspired by them; that's usually how I describe "celebrity crushes" if someone asks. I'm basically "crushing" on their aesthetic appearance and personality. I always just follow people on the internet because I'm interested in everything they do, rarely only because of looks.

Archived