Something you hate that everybody else likes?

Crazycrazycultist

- children

- summertime

- movies (don't actually hate them, I just don't caaaaare)

- children

- clothing/design

- scifi/fantasy

- children

I'm sure there's more. tbc

• Like 2
Just now, Arodash said:

Im seeing a pattern here about children.... tell us how you really feel? Lol

I'm kinda on the fence on this one :P

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

-K-pop. 🤭 no offence to people who listen to it. Just not my thing.

-Watermelons. Just no. The taste and everything, terrible.

-Cucumbers. See above.

-Beer, except for lambic beer. Not fond of the taste.

-Action movies. Booooooring.

-Romantic comedies. See above.

-The so-called family movies. Cheesy, naive, and boring af.

-Home Alone. Again, no offence, but for me it's one of the stupidest movies that have ever existed.

For kids, I can't say I hate them; after all, each one of us actually used to be a kid. I just really don't know how to take care of them and I don't think I actually need this knowledge in my life. Grown kids, like teenagers, are just easier to "maintain".

What I absolutely hate, though, is childless people saying that everyone who has kids is an idiot etc. If you think so about everyone who has kids, then you clearly think the same about your own parents because they have made you exist. Simple as that.

27 minutes ago, Jelle van der Lee said:

each one of us actually used to be a kid.

Invalid argument. It's not like I had a choice.

I forgot something that not "everyone" likes, but ban the "oxford comma" already. It's dumb.

• Like 1

Pineapple. I don’t just mean pineapple on pizza, I mean pineapple period. A lot of people seem to like pineapples and pineapple flavored things plus those Dole Whip things. Whereas I would rather starve than eat pineapples, I’d probably end up throwing up after eating them anyway.

• Like 5
Blaiddmelyn

- Tea and coffee

- Boiled potatoes

- Chocolate orange

- Liquorice

- Drawing/painting/arts & crafts

- Baking

• Like 1
Crazycrazycultist
3 hours ago, Gloomy said:

Pineapple. I don’t just mean pineapple on pizza, I mean pineapple period. A lot of people seem to like pineapples and pineapple flavored things plus those Dole Whip things. Whereas I would rather starve than eat pineapples, I’d probably end up throwing up after eating them anyway.

I don't like pineapple aswell!

• Like 3
Crazycrazycultist
46 minutes ago, Blaiddmelyn said:

- Tea and coffee

- Boiled potatoes

- Chocolate orange

- Liquorice

- Drawing/painting/arts & crafts

- Baking

I really don't get liquorice!

• Like 1
Crazycrazycultist
3 hours ago, Moonman said:

Coffee. It doesn't seem to matter where I buy it from or what kind of coffee I have, it just tastes horrible and makes me feel really on edge.

The only kind of coffee I can drink is the type where it's pretty heavily mixed with other things. I had a teacher during my junior year of high school tell me that I was missing out on all the good things in life when I told him that I didn't drink coffee. That dude constantly drank coffee!

Anthracite_Impreza
4 hours ago, Jelle van der Lee said:

What I absolutely hate, though, is childless people saying that everyone who has kids is an idiot etc. If you think so about everyone who has kids, then you clearly think the same about your own parents because they have made you exist. Simple as that.

I absolutely 100% do. They should never have bred, especially not with each other. Thankfully my mother got sterilised years ago.

• Like 1

Coca-Cola. Or any cola. I dislike all sweet fizzy drinks, but Coca-Cola I particularly dislike. It's a horrible, vile, sickly substance.

Football, and football culture (or soccer as it's called in the USA). I wouldn't go to see a football match even if you paid me. 

• Like 2
Skycaptain
19 minutes ago, Ortac said:

Coca-Cola. Or any cola. I dislike all sweet fizzy drinks, but Coca-Cola I particularly dislike. It's a horrible, vile, sickly substance.

I have a 34 year old car. Diet cola is brilliant for getting the rust off small parts, and cheaper than buying bottles of rust converter

TMI mentions sexy stuff

Spoiler

Apparently it's also an effective post-coiltal spermicide, 

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
17 hours ago, Homer said:

It's not like I had a choice.

Well, nobody really did :P some people just tend to forget about it.

J. van Deijck
7 hours ago, Ortac said:

Football, and football culture (or soccer as it's called in the USA). I wouldn't go to see a football match even if you paid me. 

Oops, I forgot to mention it. What is all the fuzz about anyway :D as one of my uncles said, ten crazy men are chasing the ball and another two watch out if it doesn't escape.

7 hours ago, Skycaptain said:

TMI mentions sexy stuff

That one I didn't know 😮

Crazycrazycultist
19 hours ago, Ortac said:

I can say the same about Dr. Pepper! And, sports in general!

11 minutes ago, Crazycrazycultist said:

And, sports in general!

yep

Crazycrazycultist
10 minutes ago, daveb said:

yep

DAMN RIGHT!

Definitely in the minority in hating Britain leaving the EU 

Phantasmal Fingers

😢

On 6/6/2020 at 9:56 PM, Gloomy said:

😮

😭

A lot of TV shows, like Friends of Seinfeld or whatever. I hate those shows.

• Like 1
SorryNotSorry

I'm not going to post it here, but I have a list of 52 things I hate which everyone else likes.

Phantasmal Fingers
50 minutes ago, Woodworker1968 said:

I'm not going to post it here, but I have a list of 52 things I hate which everyone else likes.

Bet you haven't! 🤪

I dare you to post it! 😛

Bet you can't! 😬 🤐

• Like 1
On 6/15/2020 at 1:50 PM, Zagadka said:

A lot of TV shows, like Friends of Seinfeld or whatever. I hate those shows.

I totally agree. I had to suffer through Seinfeld and Friends because my sister liked those shows (back in the dark ages when we had one TV, and all had to watch the same thing). Then in college I had to suffer through more Friends episodes, along with ER. Gray's Anatomy was a horrible show, too.

• Like 2
On 6/5/2020 at 5:14 PM, fuzzipueo said:

Ghost Adventures. If the host has to yell at ghosts to get them to react, then maybe he should look for a new hobby.

Most "Reality" shows

Greek Yogurt. bleh

All of these are on my list... This is the first time I've agreed with someone this much in years.

Also, feel the need to dis on Taco Bell because  I haven't had a good taco in forever and they were never worth eating at... even before the Trump supporting insanity....

• mustard
  • salad dressing on my salad - much prefer a salad without any condiments/dressing on it at all
  • telling kids there's a Tooth Fairy - but santa is okay with me (weird, I know)
  • Facebook (yes I have one but that doesn't mean I like it)
  • touch screens - it's ridiculous and just creates more problems than they fix
  • cats/kittens - they bug the shit out of me... (wildcats, however, are totally acceptable... never said I made sense)
njosnavelin

Netflix

Snapchat

Apple 

Social Security 

Sports on TV in a bar or pub 

• Like 1

Putting two different meats together like bacon on a burger or chicken and shrimp pasta...

• Like 1

Ha, I'm sorta surprised no one's mentioned sex yet.

• Like 4