Asexuality on BBC Radio 5 Live...

TheSMMG

I'm due to be interviewed live (ulp!) on BBC Radio 5 Live tonight (Nov 17/18th)!

It will likely be sometime after midnight on Stephen Nolan's show.

BBC Radio is also broadcast online and shows can be listened to again up to a week after broadcast, if anyone's interested.

Indeed, good luck... I'm not likely to be listening 'live' but I hope to be able to catch up with it early next week via the BBC website

Live R Perfect

Good job, Mark! :wink:

I was worried for you at the beginning because the presenter was sniggering as he introduced the subject, but I think you handled his incredulous questions very well. The 61 year-old caller almost derailed the segment with his rambling but, thankfully, the presenter put an end to it.

Have a :vis: :).

I haven't heard it, but good for you TheSMMG!

Where exactly can I listen to it online? And is there a way someone could capture it, so we can put it in our media section?

edit: never mind, I found it. Listening now 1:17 on the Friday show here

You're sounding good, Mark :D

At what point in the show does this segment occur? I found it on the BBC but I don't really want to listen to all three hours.

Edit: Oh, 1:17 is when it starts, not the time of day it was when you it started listening to it. Never mind...

I think it was at 19:24-28 or so and some odd collection of seconds. In that region, at least.

Cheers people!!

It was somewhat less nerve-wracking than being on the telly...

The guy that was talking to me through the headphones before and after the live segment actually apologised for some of the silly questions asked, said he found the subject really interesting and then asked me more about it.

The taxi driver that took me home also found it interesting and asked me loads of questions. He was also amused by the way the caller was cut off!

Archived