LGBT forums

Hi AVEN friends :)

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good LGBT forums where people can discuss their sexual orientation freely as it relates to romantic and/ or sexual orientation towards the same-sex? I think AVEN is fantastic in regards to discussion of asexuality and aromanticism, but I don't want to stray away by focusing on other orientations (homosexuality, bisexuality, etc.). This is a place where asexuality should be represented and I want to honor that. My questions are somewhat asexuality-related but focus more on other sexual orientations. Thanks!

Hi. So, you don't mean these threads?

(it's been mentioned in this thread that it's not only for lesbians, but also bi people, as well)

https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/78347-homoromantic-asexy-lesbian-time/

https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/161538-homoromantic-guys-chat/

But if you meant you're more interested in forums without many asexuals, but more sexuals (e.g. bisexual, pansexual, etc.), there is a forum, as well as other articles written about sexuality, on Scarleteen's sex ed website (for young people in their teens and 20s).

Thank you! These look like helpful threads. I am most interested in threads where people are soul searching and trying to figure themselves out

Skycaptain

@LibraGirl, AVEN is a good place to have such a discussion. Many AVENistes identify as somewhere other than heteroromantic, and because we're a more actively moderated forum than some, view this as a safe place for such discussions. 

The admods are always willing to help suggest which forum is the best for the questions you wish to raise 

Skycaptain

@LibraGirl, there's no active thread at the moment. However, should you wish to start one TGA Sex and related discussions is the forum designed for this sort of discussion. Sex Talk is there for more explicit debates as well

Archived