My new Ace purchases

Rontz

I'm not sure if that's the right place to share it, but I just got some Ace merch which I ordered a month ago - a black ring and an Ace-Asperger's sweatshirt!

jamzzy4tonm3.jpg

e2mjo2j2ztml.jpg

Diana DeLuna

Great!! I can't stop buying Ace shirts. Last fall I bought my first one, and now I'm about to have five. Along with 2 flags, and new magnets on the back of my car. Before my discovery of the Ace, I was not known for an online shopping addiction. But now a box from LookHuman or Etsy or Amazon lands on my doorstep every week.  😏

Anommamous
10 hours ago, Rontz said:

I'm not sure if that's the right place to share it, but I just got some Ace merch which I ordered a month ago - a black ring and an Ace-Asperger's sweatshirt!

jamzzy4tonm3.jpg

e2mjo2j2ztml.jpg

Don't you mean.... aceperger's?

*badum tss*

Janus the Fox

Ace/autism and purple? Nice find :P

On 5/31/2020 at 2:41 PM, Rontz said:

jamzzy4tonm3.jpg

e2mjo2j2ztml.jpg

Ohh nice ring!! 

Damn, purple reminds me that I was "purple girl" in college, way before I knew about asexuality or even my own autism. IT'S SUCH A GOOD COLOR, come on, people!! 

InfamousLeather

That's awesome! I may have a ring picked out for payday... I may also have been checking out some amazing hoodies, tops, flags and trainers on zazzle... 😞

Maaaan. Congrats!

I've been wanting a black ring for YEARS... I just don't know where to go to get one, and I don't know how to measure for myself to know if I try to order online [and I've heard that different stores use different guides so what fits according to one store might not fit according to another]. > 3<!!!

• 2 weeks later...
ClaryFray1984
On 6/8/2020 at 8:22 AM, Karret said:

Maaaan. Congrats!

I've been wanting a black ring for YEARS... I just don't know where to go to get one, and I don't know how to measure for myself to know if I try to order online [and I've heard that different stores use different guides so what fits according to one store might not fit according to another]. > 3<!!!

You can buy them on ebay for cheap

On 6/21/2020 at 7:52 AM, ClaryFray1984 said:

You can buy them on ebay for cheap

:Va hmm.. I might look into that; I'm just so unsure about how to measure the finger size; like I don't think there's a standard set size chart/guide, so each producer has their own measurements that might not align with another chart.. so that's kind of worrying to me; I don't want to buy one and then it doesn't fit. > 3<;

Archived