Hello People!

DaysMonty

Hi, I'm Days. I'm new to the platform and really like it here! everyone is so sweet! Along with the cake of course๐Ÿ˜‚ย I am very excited to meet fellow Ace people, personally I'm Ace/Aro. I very recently came to terms with my whole identity and am very proud and happy. I love cartoons, and books. I don't really know what else to say so I am thanking you all in advance for the cake, with cake:ย ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚

HopefullySomething

Aw Hello Days! Welcome to AVEN!!!

I'm also AroAce and I felt the exact same way when I was trying to introduce myself!

ย 

Hopefully you feel right at home here on the forums.

And also- you're not allowed to send us cake first!!! ๐Ÿ˜  Thats cheating! ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ

ย 

Don't let me catch you doing it again Days! I'll see you around

20 minutes ago, HopefullySomething said:

Aw Hello Days! Welcome to AVEN!!!

I'm also AroAce and I felt the exact same way when I was trying to introduce myself!

ย 

Hopefully you feel right at home here on the forums.

And also- you're not allowed to send us cake first!!! ๐Ÿ˜  Thats cheating! ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ

ย 

Don't let me catch you doing it again Days! I'll see you around

Too late๐Ÿ˜‚ย Thanks for the welcome!

NorthCircleTraveller

Hey Days, welcome! Here's an AroAce flag cake with platonic heart on top:

b2ap3_large_Customised-birthday-cakes-in

Just a Quail

Hi Days, welcome aboard! I also love cartoons! I especially like western hand drawn animation, but all kinds of animation are awesome! What kind of cartoons do you like?

ย 

Oh, and of course, here is some cake to welcome you in! :)

ย 

Funfetti-Birthday-Cake-11sm.jpg

Welcome! Hey wait a second you sent seven cakes, now I need to send at least eight to compensate for this.

cupcakes_bridalShowerTiara_DSC_0785.JPG

On 5/29/2020 at 6:03 PM, Just a Quail said:

Hi Days, welcome aboard! I also love cartoons! I especially like western hand drawn animation, but all kinds of animation are awesome! What kind of cartoons do you like?

ย 

Oh, and of course, here is some cake to welcome you in! :)

ย 

Funfetti-Birthday-Cake-11sm.jpg

Thank you for the beutiful cake! I don't really care about the animation style, but I watch a lot of shows like Steven Universe and Gravity Falls.ย 

Just a Quail

@DaysMontyย Those shows are great! I've yet to finish Steven Universe Future though, but I'm almost done!ย ๐Ÿ˜…

Archived