Podcast for work - ideas welcome

Megmac1987

Megmac1987

Hi all

I work for a large company in the UK which has a very active LGBT+ employee network.  They have kindly asked me to be part of a podcast they are planning to discuss the + part of LGBT+.

What points would you like to get across with this sort of platform?  I will obviously be sure to explain that asexuality is a spectrum in itself and if you've met one asexual you've met one asexual - and we are definitely part of the LGBT+ community whether they want us or not.

I'm sure some people reading this will have points I haven't thought of.  Also, if I'm representing this community - even in this small way - I should reach out to you.

MaryPenelope

Maybe the difference between asexuality and aromanticism? You could also touch on QPRs

6 hours ago, Megmac1987 said:

and we are definitely part of the LGBT+ community whether they want us or not.

Well I have said this several times before in several threads but that is not up to us to decide. And forcing ourselves in will just be counter productive. What you can say is why you think we are part of LGBT+ or something like that.

6 hours ago, Megmac1987 said:

I will obviously be sure to explain that asexuality is a spectrum.

Be sure to also bring up that there is many aces that doesn't think that asexuality is a spectrum but the absolute end of the sexual spectrum.

But anyway good luck.🙂

Archived