Hi! I'm New!

PinkMoon

Hi! I'm Rhi, and I'm 17, and I'm not really sure how to do introductions. :) I'm Asexual, and am romantically confused. I'm closeted to basically everyone,  But I do plan on coming out when I start college this fall. I've been questioning my sexuality scene middle school, but it didn't really occur to me that I could be ace until last year when I got my first crush.(which is a story in itself)  But it took me a little while to accept that I've been/identified/idk as ace for like ~7/8 months. 

Aside from all that, I love learning more about history- especially medieval Europe, and I have a particular passion for historical dress. I also like sewing and fashion in general. I'm also a fan of Manga and anime, I'm a die hard fan of Sailor moon (henice my username)

I've been on and off stocking the forms here for a few months, but I finally decided I was conformable enough to other people and join a community. :) 

GeniusWithWings

Welcome to AVEN! 🍰🎂

Sailor moon was one of my favourites to watch when I was younger. Also your profile picture is really cool. 

Miranda Keening

@PinkMoon

Welcome to Aven! Finally someone who is close to my age 😂 I’m a couple years younger. I hope it works out for you! I’m not out to many people either except two friends and my younger brother. The upcoming years will definitely be interesting, to say the least.

P.S. History is an awesome thing to explore and I recommend reading about the Queen regents, it’s interesting. 

Cheers! rainbow-cake600x600_2.jpg?ext=.jpg

Welcome! You might like these then :P 

Sailor+Moon+Collage+Cake.png

AceMissBehaving

Welcome to AVEN! And congrats on getting ready to start college!

I’m obsessed with historical fashion and sewing too, I’d love to see some of your creations sometime 

Hiya please to meet you!  Hope it all works out for you.  Definitely agree Medieval Europe was a great historical era with so many fascinating events and fashions to learn about.

AceMissBehaving
11 hours ago, PinkMoon said:

@AceMissBehaving, Thanks! Also you like historical fashion, :o what's your favorite era?

So tough to pick just one! I think my absolute favorite was mid to late 18thC, especially styles from around the 1780’s in England and France 

Archived