Do you brush your teeth twice daily?

Soul Searcher

Do you brush your teeth twice daily?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Do you brush your teeth twice daily?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Soul Searcher

Yeah that. I don't. But only because I am too lazy.

Scottthespy

How personally topical...upping it to twice a day is my June habit! 

Every month I try to form a self improvement habit. I like to get a head start on it though, to make it easier not to miss a day once the month is officially started, so I'm already doing this one as of yesterday.

3 times anyone?... :ph34r:

Skycaptain

Only once a day 

Soul Searcher
12 minutes ago, Skycaptain said:

Only once a day 

In the morning or at night?

Man of the Stoa

I'm actually in school to be a dentist, but I occasionally forget as well. If you are limited to once a day, it's better to do it at night rather than in the morning

Skycaptain

Last thing before going to bed 

ace bookdragon

Usually I do twice, unless I'm in too much of a hurry to get to online class.

deep clean at night, quick brush and mouthwash before work. since I have a bridge, I also need to at least rinse throughout the day 

At least two times a day. If I have lunch at home, then three times.

I can't stand the feeling of not having clean teeth.

Like, they're not smooth and I can still kind of taste the food I ate. Ick. Hate that.

I usually brush my teeth right after eating.

RoseGoesToYale

At least once, always before bed without fail (and if I eat something after that at night, I brush them again). But sometimes I forget in the mornings.

3 hours ago, Asexy51 said:

I think washing your private area twice a day should be propaganded as heavily as dental care is.

For women, that could cause a lot of issues like thrush and stuff. You have to be really careful not too get to carried away washing down there in case you upset the natural balance!! The teeth are a bit different in that they don't have a self cleaning mechanism and you only get one set for your whole adult life. A private area can look after itself far more efficiently!! ^_^

@Brainiac

Do you brush your teeth twice a day

I'm not sure whether to answer 'no' or 'yes' because both are accurate in that I do brush them twice a day, but I also brush them a lot more than that. I usually brush them a minimum of about 5 times a day. I brush before and after every coffee/tea and every meal, when I get up and before I got to bed, and often just randomly in between those times. I don't know why I do that, I just can't help it!!! So I need a 'more than twice a day' option lol

I brush once at night but I want to get into the habit of brushing atleast 2x. I don't think I'm doing too badly considering I have major depressive disorder.

SpaceDustbin

Twice. In the morning usually before breakfast and in the evening just before going to bed 

I'll often brush more than twice a day, not because I am particularly pedantic about my dental care, but because I hate the sensation of my mouth feeling icky and horrible after I have eaten. Some foods are worse for it than others, but sometimes I find the feeling so unpleasant that I can’t wait until the evening to freshen up my mouth. I have a toothbrush and toothpaste I keep at work in case I get the urge to brush when I am there.

Yup. Only time I don't is if I've had a piece of (acidic) fruit just before bedtime. Apparently in this instance, brushing can do harm to enamel. 

Twice a day

I worry both that brush too badly and that I brush them too much

MetricalSky

Only once a day, just before bed.

Usually, yes; sometimes more. I brush my teeth after every time I eat anything or drink anything other than water. Since I typically eat two meals a day, that's often the same thing. It's not so much that I'm concerned about my teeth, more that I just can't stand the feeling of not brushing them after I've eaten.

Most of the time, yeah. Sometimes I screw up and forget, mostly on days I sleep in hella late and so rush out the door. 

Grumpy Alien

Yes, of course??

N8ty L3asT

Yep yep and pick them if I eat lunch since I have braces. Which should have been taken off by now but my dentist is closed do to all this.

• 2 weeks later...
fooledbysecrecy

i try to but usually only once.😬

Yes, because I usually brush before I leave for work and then before I go to bed, although lately I've been passing out beforehand because I'm so tired. 😬

Yes, I do. Once after I get up in the morning and once before I go to bed, at the least. I've also recently added flossing to my routine. ^_^

Archived