Aces loving purple : myth or reality ?

Edels

Aces loving purple : myth or reality ?   

226 members have voted

1. 1. What are your opinions about the color purple ?

• LOVES purple
    • likes purple
    • purple is okay
    • dislikes purple
    • hates purple
    • doesn't know / no particular opinion

This poll is closed to new votes

I personally love grayscales (especially black) to begin with, and if pastel purple or lavender count as purple, then I've always loved the colours of the ace flag lmao. My room has different shades of gray, white, and purple too, and I own tons of black stuff, which I didn't intend on doing but now it looks like one big asexual teen's room

My study has purple walls (two different shades, one lighter and one darker). Enough said.

I like purple, but one thing so many of the women's pro cycling teams wear purple, it can be confusing as well as the world tour leaders Jersey. 

I was watching amstel gold race from the Netherlands this morning. It seemed like one team was trying to chase and pull back their team mate in a two rider break as the rider in the break was in the purple of the world tour leaders jersey

• 1 month later...

@Edels

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived