Zodiac signs

Do you believe in them? Bet you can't guess what my Zodiac sign is 😏

The full astrological chart is way too confusing for me.

The people I most get along with are Aquarius and Libras.

It's complete and utter bull, but whatever floats your boat...

Nah, the calender(s) have been changed multiple times in the history of history. That's why the dates have become so seemingly weird. That alone, if you have to change them though fate and personality are made by these forces who were seen as static in a way doesn't make it believable, really.

And how should stars that have exploded a few million years ago known that person xy in the Earth year of whatever will be lihe. XD

And believing in zodiac signs makes some people assume other personalities and I don't want to know ho many times the actually grab into the toilet with that.

From a historical and art-historical point of view it's super fun to use them though. Through jewelry you could see what kind of protection people wanted and even see their birthstone. (Which is more complicated than I want though since there are so many different traditions surrounding that^^;). And zodiacs explain a part of culture and why people believed in certain things and how that has affected their decisions.

I don't put any faith in it either, although it's interesting to see what they come up with sometimes out of curiousity.

I don't believe they do anything, but for the sake of just including it, I'm an Aries.

1 hour ago, Una Salus Victus said:

I don't put any faith in it either, although it's interesting to see what they come up with sometimes out of curiousity.

I used to know someone who wrote horoscopes. They had a book with phrases to use and the one thing they have to pay attention to is to mix it up and not making scorpios have 'a rough morning' three days in a row. So if you want to, you can write your own horoscopes and you'll be correct about as often as "the professionals" :D

5 minutes ago, Homer said:

I used to know someone who wrote horoscopes. They had a book with phrases to use and the one thing they have to pay attention to is to mix it up and not making scorpios have 'a rough morning' three days in a row. So if you want to, you can write your own horoscopes and you'll be correct about as often as "the professionals" :D

Haha I spose that works. I tend to wing it, even if it's something I should not wing

Skycaptain
31 minutes ago, DarkGloomSquid said:

I like the idea of them but honestly what bull. 

That's Taurus 😋😋

7 minutes ago, Skycaptain said:

That's Taurus 😋😋

Nah, this is Taurus:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20190222012946

55 minutes ago, Skycaptain said:

That's Taurus 😋😋

When I saw you quote me I felt dread that I was in trouble and the joke went over people’s heads 😂 I’m glad you caught on

I’m not sure they can tell me what will happen next Tuesday, but they seem to describe my personality eerily accurately.

Lord Jade Cross

I wonder if anyone can guess mine (waiting for others to write and then doing a process of elimination doesn't count. Don't cheat)

Not sure how the arrangement of stars 2000 years ago would affect someone's personality and/or fate now... :P 

Might as well go for the MBTI typology. :P Or roll some dice.

Life is all about weighing the facts and balancing the options.

I don't do zodiac/horoscope stuff like in the newspaper, but I think the full chart can be slightly useful, at least about as much as personality types/quizzes, or about the same as what people say about the bible. I think it's just said differently in astrology charts. In other words, other people might say there's a lot of meaning in an astrology chart or the bible, even though I don't exactly believe it, it can explain some stuff in society.

Anthracite_Impreza

Don't believe in it at all, but I do like being seen as dark, dangerous and mysterious...

Lord Jade Cross
12 hours ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

Don't believe in it at all, but I do like being seen as dark, dangerous and mysterious...

Did someone say... dangerous?

Gucci_Grape

I think they're really fun! It's certainly not something to live your life based on, but it can be fun to take a second for yourself and read through your charts and stuff. Like fortune telling, I more see it as a way to take a moment to center yourself and think about your existence. 

I'm on the cusp between libra and scorpio btw. 

Interference

astrology is fascinating, and i kinda like it. yeah, it's really vague, but if anything it's a fun thought exercise that doesn't make me want to crush my own head in frustration over the [eventual] politics. they're also my gateway into being spiritual once again after being the edgy atheist/agnostic person everyone hates. how i bought into it? don't ask, i'm confused too.

the stars are neat, i gotta say that.

It's not so much that I believe in them (maybe a little, but for fun's sake), but I love the philosophies behind them. Maybe I'm a little more spiritual than I'd like to admit. I also love the concept of the Four Elements behind the astrological signs. I think they're interesting. Air Sign here and I hella relate to the many qualities of an air person hahaha

Grumpy Alien

No. It’s not science, just a bunch of horse shit. It’s just a bit of fun. I very rarely ever identify with my zodiac sign.

J. van Deijck

I don't really believe in horoscopes etc., but today I read some for Taurus for 2018 year, just to compare them with what had actually happened in my life. Strangely enough, turns out 70% of them has actually happened in my life. :blink:

7 hours ago, Frankyv45 said:

Why is there a Link to Regroupement de crédit in the quote you have made of my post?

N8ty L3asT

I was a Cancer but now science happened and now I’m a Gemini. 

source.gif

On 5/23/2020 at 5:47 PM, Jade Cross said:

Did someone say... dangerous?

:wub: I love this series.

Archived