Dating Site Master List

Hello Everyone! As promised and as a result of the Poll we had about this in Site Comments i have created a brand new dating site list for you to enjoy! Please do let me know if you know any good dating sites that are ace friendly and I'll check them out and see if they can be added to the list!

Current dating site links:

Asexuals.net  Made by asexuals, for asexuals to find friendship, date, and everything in between. Thousands of users with new people joining daily.

Acebook A nice dating and social networking site for Asexuals, need a companion to walk, travel or to have fun with? Then this is the place to go to!

Asexual Cupid Asexual cupid is a professional dating site for Asexuals.

OkCupid OkCupid is a free online dating site with an dating option for Asexuals.

Old dating site list

Links for when they don't work on mobile

Asexuals.net:  https://www.asexuals.net/

Ace-Book: http://www.ace-book.net/

Asexual Cupid: http://www.asexualcupid.com/

OKCupid: https://www.okcupid.com/

• 4 weeks later...
banana monkey

Apparently there are no males from the UK on asexual match yet :( Is it mostly american?

• Like 5
WhenSummersGone

The links don't seem to work for me. I haven't had good luck on OkCupid personally, too many guys on there don't seem to want to date. Just my experience.

• Like 5

The links don't seem to work for me. I haven't had good luck on OkCupid personally, too many guys on there don't seem to want to date. Just my experience.

Hmm thats odd, I checked the links and they work just fine for me. I understand you there, I used OKcupid too and didn't really find it a thing for me but others have said it was an awesome site because they met their life partner on there. I honestly find acebook more interesting but that is just a personal opinion.

Apparently there are no males from the UK on asexual match yet :( Is it mostly american?

I checked it for you and i just noticed there were a few people from italy and australia so i assume it is for everyone to use. Im sorry you didn't find any male from UK on there, maybe you could use the search option or maybe try a site like OKcupid or acebook?

banana monkey

thanks, unfortunately my computer gives me a great big red alert that Acebook isnt secure and given that it asks for highly personal info I am scared to use it. I have tried OK cupid before and didnt get on with it much.

edit - same with asexual cupid. 

• Like 3
WhenSummersGone

I use the mobile site in Safari and the links just take me to a blank window.

I use the mobile site in Safari and the links just take me to a blank window.

I'm so sorry to hear this, I have edited my list with links for when it doesn't show in mobile, please let me know if it still doesn't work then ill try to find out what i can do to help you get to the sites.

WhenSummersGone

Ya those work :) It's no big deal, I could type in the website but just saying they weren't working for me.

Ya those work :) It's no big deal, I could type in the website but just saying they weren't working for me.

I'm happy to hear they work for you :) I know it's not a big deal but i just want to make sure everyone is able to enjoy the dating sites no matter if they are on mobile or not. Thanks for your input, I really appriciate it!

Asexual Match appears to have been hacked. Almost all of the links generate an "internal server error" including the contact us link. You can create a profile, but you can't look at any profiles. The webmaster contact address in the error seems dodgy too as it does not have the same address as the website. It says webmaster@glog.e-rumah.com and I would expect webmaster@asexualmatch.com.

It was like this all weekend and I decided to delete my profile to be safe.

Looked like most profiles didn't have a photo and there weren't specific details in the profile (smoker, drinker, etc) so I don't have high hopes for it even if it did work.

• Like 5

Asexual Match appears to have been hacked. Almost all of the links generate an "internal server error" including the contact us link. You can create a profile, but you can't look at any profiles. The webmaster contact address in the error seems dodgy too as it does not have the same address as the website. It says webmaster@glog.e-rumah.com and I would expect webmaster@asexualmatch.com.

It was like this all weekend and I decided to delete my profile to be safe.

Looked like most profiles didn't have a photo and there weren't specific details in the profile (smoker, drinker, etc) so I don't have high hopes for it even if it did work.

Ah, thank you so much for letting me know.I'll remove that link right away!

• 2 weeks later...

I can recommend you asiandate.com/ dating website. As far as I know, it has led to many dates, serios relationships and marriages. A good friend of mine, who is asexual too, met his soulmate on that site.

Thank you so much for letting me know about this one, I'll check it out and see if i can add it to the list.

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/24/2016 at 8:42 PM, Lord Grep said:

Can I ask a stupid question? Would it not be beyond the realm of AVEN to start its own internal dating site/area?

I too am wary about giving info to dating sites, mostly because a great many sites are scams, and or insecure with what, lets face it is very personal data.

We pretty much all trust AVEN, and we are here already. The other thing is that if it is something internal to AVEN this would deter time wasters and trolls. 

Actually this is a really good idea, I do think often that since this is the place where the most of us flock, it would be the easiest, right?

Can't see most of us having much luck with Tinder (I haven't really; I was super open about it in the beginning as well and when I brought it up again it lead to a chain of events that ended in him breaking up with me) and like you said, other sites are either scams or just so small.

I wish I could help but I have no experience in this kinda thing ;~; But I'll second the motion!

• Like 24
12 hours ago, Crealityisabeast said:

Has anyone tried the 'asexual cupid'? 

That is a good question! I seen this on the AppStore and it had literally no reviews at all and I think you have to pay to interact with members once you sign up. I personally thought it looked quite generic and didn't trust it so didn't sign up.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

APDATE

I have now tried is Acebook... It's as clunky as they come, but i've talked to a few people there aren't really that many active users in the UK in my age range. I mean I have nothing against dating someone who is 20 but well... I am not naive enough to think they feel the same way. I am just not paying for dating sites any more, as they are really expensive, and well they are fine if you are photogenic, When you are looking for someone based on personality they make much less sense....  I mean Hey... If you are out, there are you want to date a 41year old  fat guy with a mohawk, and "opinions" drop me a line... I didn't exactly sell myself there did I? Perhaps look at my profile on acebook, I am still under the same name.  ( Im a hot catch really <grin> I'm just making myself sound awful for comic effect (OK it's not very "comic" but I tried))..

• Like 4
banana monkey

Has anyone tried www.asexualdatingsite.com. Any feedback, trying to workout if its legit or not as seems very basic. Also, says it has over 1000 members in my area which is not that believeable unless it thinks I'm from america not Uk. 

On 11/24/2016 at 7:42 PM, Lord Grep said:

Some of you may have heard my tale of being kicked out of a ladies house at 2am because I refused to go to bed with them. My intentions where in my profile, in our communications, and I brought my own duvet, and pillows so I could sleep on her couch. 

Geez!! I never stop being amazed by the level of selfishness and meanness that some people exhibit.

• Like 9
Sunflowerfield

You could also try Miscellaneace - it's small but has options for you to select what you're looking for e.g. QP relationships, platonic cuddle buddies, a housemate, etc.

• Like 6
banana monkey

any one tried asexualdatingservice seems to have streams for usa (.com) and uk. (.co.uk) Also seems pretty legit, with company name etc. a bit worried about the shared site agreement though. no use if profile is put on not asexual sites by a company that does not fully understand asexuality. Would appriciate feedback of other avenites. 

banana monkey
On 02/01/2017 at 1:58 PM, Sunflowerfield said:

You could also try Miscellaneace - it's small but has options for you to select what you're looking for e.g. QP relationships, platonic cuddle buddies, a housemate, etc.

yet another one that is not secure. 

• Like 1
TheLastOfSheila

I think that AVEN starting its own internal dating site/area is a really excellent idea.  I had tried OKCupid in the past..that was a waste of time.  I tried acebook before joining AVEN.  Chatted with a few nice people.  The only male that responded seemed to not really be a true Ace, think it was just a place for him to troll for women.  AVEN is the only place that I would feel secure enough to use a dating area.  Very hard for a woman my age to meet an Ace man in my age group.

• Like 24