IDAHOTB LoL (and their wonderful rainbows)

Tybalt

So I'm like a week behind on this one, but League of Legends did a thing for IDAHOTB. You have the option to get icons for 1 BE(which is basically free if you've not played the game before) and they have the flags for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transexual and Asexual for when the game starts. I'm not saying the company is perfect or does much else in terms of representation (and fair warning the community is infamous for being pretty toxic) but I personally was really happy to see the Ace colors. Actually happy to see this in general, but I was pretty amazed that we got an icon too. And I say flag because I don't know if/what the actual term would be, but they look like rainbows at the start. 

And I don't know if I should post a link to the announcement or the game's site, but they're calling them fluft (in game thing) icons 

😧 There's ace stuff for League?! ARGH! I need to get back into playing that! 

Also, what's IDAHOTB? I'm reading it as Idaho TB which sounds probably incorrect. 

IDAHOTB is the International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia.

Also: I've found out that the rainbows will only be around until June 1st. I don't know how long the icons are available but they should be pretty permanent 

Archived