An omegle conversation

Knight_of_Ravenclaw

Knight_of_Ravenclaw

You know that strange site, omegle? Well, I was in a particular conversation in which I had to explain how I'm aromantic asexual. Think i did well?

can't see your conversation but i recently went to omegle (like last month) and it was so disturbing. took too much time to find someone who wasn't horny and wanted to have a normal conversation. had a decent conversation with one girl, but the next guy told me he was 15, and i told him i was 28 and if it was uncomfortable for him to let me know. we were talking about music and then all of a sudden he called me a stupid bitch, said he was really 40 years old, and then disconnected.

after that i decided omegle wasn't worth visiting anymore.

BlakeTheNightowl~

Omegle is full of creeps.. 

AspieAlly613
1 hour ago, BlakeTheNightowl~ said:

Omegle is full of creeps.. 

I wouldn't know for sure, I've never been.  Why would I go there.  I've heard it's full of creeps, :P

BlakeTheNightowl~
33 minutes ago, AspieAlly613 said:

I wouldn't know for sure, I've never been.  Why would I go there.  I've heard it's full of creeps, :P

Yeah I’ve seen videos and it was so creepy aha

aces&eights

I just heard about Omegle last week! And I find the idea so odd, so curiously I tried it out. Big mistake. I said I was asexual to a dude who said he was horny and he disconnected faster than I could blink

kinda random but i knda came out to one of my friends over omegle. We were bored one night so we went on omegle and this one guy was sexualising the heck out of us. He was saying stuff like red sweater (my friend) would be able to take dick well etc etc and ponytail (me) wouldn't be able to handle it (surprisingly accurate), and i just said to her well hes kinda right because im asexual. I don't believe he heard as he continued to make incredibly disgusting remarks to us so we ended the call and we had a wee chat about it. She was all good with it, if not a smidge confused, and we continued on our night

But no yeah omegle is full of creeps. Kinda entertaining though when your with a friend

I have seen videos on Youtube about it. Like there was one youtuber who would make extreme make-up, so that he would look like a fictional character (think of the IT or one of the demons from that one horror movie about the hell puzzle it whatever it's called). From what I remember, he too has stumbled across some of these creeps.

Other videos consisted of improvized FPS game (the theme was Zombie Apocalypse) where you "give commands to your character" who would talk back as well.

I can see the potential fun like that in a site like that but good luck finding it.

Archived