Vis/ed pamphlet and resources - we need more volunteers!

michaeld

As described here, we are holding another meeting this weekend about designing vis/ed resources!

It's be great to get more people involved. Some of the areas we want to work on where we definitely need more help include:

• Intersection of asexuality and ethnicity / resources for and by aces of colour
  • Health care access for aces
  • Neurodiversity and disability issues for aces (probably as separate resources)
  • Trans/gender diverse aces
  • Relationships structures for aces (both romantic and other)

We currently have people working on the following though I'm sure it's not too late to get involved:

• Grey-A resources
  • Aromanticism resources
  • Mental health
  • LGBTQ+ orientations (same sex/gender attracted aces/aros)
  • Aces into BDSM/kink

We intend some or all of the results of this work to go on the front page, asexuality.org. We might also make (and even mail out) printed copies, as needed.

For more discussion about how to go about writing about any of these topics, and what we're looking for, please join the meeting on Sunday, PM me or make a post here! Feel free to offer further suggestions for topics we should be covering, where there's a scarcity of resources for aces.

(As a second point we'll be discussing the possibility of having a virtual conference in September at the meeting. That's mostly unrelaed to this post though.)

I hope to see some of you this weekend!

Archived