Any...Christorians?

Crazycrazycultist

Crazycrazycultist

As someone who spent most of my quarantine learning about a man who was once shoved into a closet for an extended period of time while he was on acid, I'd say I have a fondness for learning about interesting people. However, there's one person that trumps anyone I've learned about. A.V.E.N...it's time to talk about Christian Weston Chandler.

If you've never heard of Sonichu, consider yourself extremely lucky. The character of Sonichu was created by this particular individual. And as you can probably guess by the matchup of words, it's the combination between Sonic The Hedgehog, and Pikachu. Just the backstory behind this character and his creation is long enough that telling it here would be a retraction from what my main point is...

Christian Weston Chandler is probably one of the most documented people, probably the most documented person in history. The extent to which we know is staggering. From birth, early life, extended members of family, half-siblings, his grades, his comic, everything you would and obviously wouldn't want to know has been documented. Some of this he's just given away.

I want to know if there's anyone else that knows about this person. Or, if anyone's still learning about him today. Which is even more insane than his past. If his idea of The Dimensional Merge is anything to go by.

If you want to know more, I'd recommend the Cwcki. Just be warned, it's Not Safe For Work!

I'm not familiar with him (yet!) but that part about the dude on acid made for an amusing opening. 😁

"Oh no no no no, it's just parent stuff, it seems that our youngest, Chris, was on something called 'acid' and was firing a bow and arrow into a crowd. You know how kids are".

~ Ed Harken, Anchorman (2004)

Grumpy Alien

tenor.gif

i_am_once_again_stuck

Oh boy, I don't know if I'm ready to explore this rabbit hole again.

But that YouTube documentary on him (or her... I think they transitioned but I don't remember but ANYWAYS) delves into it pretty good, if anyone is interested in getting started on this spiral into chaos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IPtLvxO8hs

Crazycrazycultist
1 hour ago, Jon A. said:

I'm not familiar with him (yet!) but that part about the dude on acid made for an amusing opening. 😁

"Oh no no no no, it's just parent stuff, it seems that our youngest, Chris, was on something called 'acid' and was firing a bow and arrow into a crowd. You know how kids are".

~ Ed Harken, Anchorman (2004)

The guy's name was Syd Barrett. He was one of the co-founders of Pink Floyd. I'd recommend reading up on him. Some parts of his stories are tragic. His early adult life is basically the plot of a sitcom. Except the writers are people who hate the innocent. And, want to see people suffer. He's also my profile picture on A.V.E.N. Not to mention, he's got some good solo work!

Crazycrazycultist
11 minutes ago, Kimchi Peanut said:

tenor.gif

You should see the stuff I didn't tell you!

Not to mention, if you go on the site, if there's anything relating to a body part with a caption that reads Open At Your Own Risk or something like that, follow it! If you value your sanity, that is!

Crazycrazycultist
5 minutes ago, i_am_once_again_stuck said:

Oh boy, I don't know if I'm ready to explore this rabbit hole again.

But that YouTube documentary on him (or her... I think they transitioned but I don't remember but ANYWAYS) delves into it pretty good, if anyone is interested in getting started on this spiral into chaos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IPtLvxO8hs

It was such a good video! Not to mention, I'd recommend the miniseries by Geno Samuel is really good aswell!

Grumpy Alien

I don’t understand... is this a real person?? If so, this seems really cruel.

Crazycrazycultist
21 hours ago, Kimchi Peanut said:

I don’t understand... is this a real person?? If so, this seems really cruel.

Yes, he is real. Many times has this been proven true, unfortunately. And, yes...this is cruel. It's cruel on both sides. That's why it's important to not takes sides when learning about him!

Archived