#ThisIsWhatAsexualLooksLike: Masc Edition

yazybee

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to share the latest edition of #ThisIsWhatAsexualLooksLike! This time, I focused specifically on asexual guys and non-binary and agender people on the masculine end of gender presentation. I thought it was important to do because masc aces don't always get much attention. Hope you like it!

https://www.qwearfashion.com/home/this-is-what-asexual-looks-like-part-4-masc-edition

Hi! Thanks, for the link. You're right that ace guys, non-binary, agender, etc. masc representation is important, too!

Chandler's rainbow sneakers look pretty cool.

So cool to see that they're all so comfortable with their sexuality and gender identity/expression. And I got some inspiration for new outfits. 😊 Thanks for sharing this!

BlakeTheNightowl~

chandlerwilson hell yeah !! x) love their vids ! 

Cool! :) Great work, too!

Any chance you have either already have done or plan to do something about older aces? We aren't all youngsters. :D 

26 minutes ago, daveb said:

...Any chance you have either already have done or plan to do something about older aces? We aren't all youngsters. :D 

:)@Slice of Ace mentioned that Yasmin will be one of the ace/aro activists who'll be a part of a YouTube Livestream COVID-Relief Fundraiser, this Saturday. (It is mentioned, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxlBOt7T7RU)

Maybe, the topic of older aces will be planned or talked about (or, perhaps, viewers and older aces will be able to respond and ask questions, live, during the livestream).

AceMissBehaving

This is awesome! It feels like we don’t often see masc aces, so seeing so many all together is really wonderful.

2 hours ago, daveb said:

Cool! :) Great work, too!

Any chance you have either already have done or plan to do something about older aces? We aren't all youngsters. :D 

That would be rather useful too. I often feel like a dinosaur online, and it’s sometimes hard to visualize a future as an asexual when you don’t see the older side of the community 

Archived