I really wanna watch...

Hi guys!

So I am finally getting some free time and there are things I wanna watch but I cant find them anywhere.

For example I really really would like to watch Clone Wars, Smallville and the Tangled series but I dont know where to find them.

Anyone got any suggestions where I could find them?  

Any links I can use? I realize my mistake I apologize 

EDIT: I know this stuff is illegal but I do not have other options and I would like to ask those who have to remove links and such as I see now in ToS it against the rules. Streaming services are either not available or do not have what I want so I do not have other options.

I would like to thank those who have helped so far. 

If those who do know any YouTube channels who have any content like such available so I can watch I would be grateful for that as well as my hunts have been futile on there. 

Primewire is a good free place to watch those series, as I checked and they have all those. But I'm pretty sure it's illegal, so.... 

3 minutes ago, sierraa said:

Primewire is a good free place to watch those series, as I checked and they have all those. But I'm pretty sure it's illegal, so.... 

Ill check it out thanks!

The streaming services block a lot of stuff in my country so nobody has ever cared about it being illegal lol 

51 minutes ago, DarkGloomSquid said:

Hi guys!

So I am finally getting some free time and there are things I wanna watch but I cant find them anywhere.

For example I really really would like to watch Clone Wars, Smallville and the Tangled series but I dont know where to find them.

Anyone got any suggestions where I could find them?  

Any links I can use?

Hi there, have you ever done torrenting? The idea used to scare me so much but now that I know how to do it, it's sooooo easy. I just followed YT tutorials and us QBittorrent but I could explain it in more detail if you wanted.

For example, here is the page for Smallville which I figured would have less torrents available than the other two as its really old:

AmllDjl.jpg

I can download any of them that I want, add subtitles, and watch them using the downlaodable VLC player easily and for free. I use a very old broken windows 7 laptop for the downloads (and to watch a lot of them) so you don't need fancy technology or anything. Then you own the copies too and can watch them as many times as you want :) 

Oh weird trivia: Did you know one of the Smallville actresses (the one who plays Chloe) was charged with trading human sex slaves and personally branding them too :o She is still awaiting sentencing I think. The dark haired main actress (I forget her name) was also involved in the group but she left early and wasn't aware of the illegal activity that was happening. CRAZY STUFF.

38 minutes ago, Not Pan Ficto. said:

Hi there, have you ever done torrenting? The idea used to scare me so much but now that I know how to do it, it's sooooo easy. I just followed YT tutorials and us QBittorrent but I could explain it in more detail if you wanted.

For example, here is the page for Smallville which I figured would have less torrents available than the other two as its really old:

AmllDjl.jpg

I can download any of them that I want, add subtitles, and watch them using the downlaodable VLC player easily and for free. I use a very old broken windows 7 laptop for the downloads (and to watch a lot of them) so you don't need fancy technology or anything. Then you own the copies too and can watch them as many times as you want :) 

Oh weird trivia: Did you know one of the Smallville actresses (the one who plays Chloe) was charged with trading human sex slaves and personally branding them too :o She is still awaiting sentencing I think. The dark haired main actress (I forget her name) was also involved in the group but she left early and wasn't aware of the illegal activity that was happening. CRAZY STUFF.

I will give it a try thanks so much! 

Holy Moly I had no idea 😮 not Chloe, that is scary damn. Its one of my fav shows since I was a kid. Damn, actors really arnt like the heroes they can play on screen hey. 

Edit: Also if you dont mind you can PM some more details or some YT videos I could watch for the torrenting?

1 hour ago, Not Pan Ficto. said:

It's also a legal grey area, even potentially illegal in some countries. I'd be very careful waving that around

Pretty sure torrenting copyrighted stuff is not legal anywhere at this point. I wouldn't do it if you don't want to get a letter from your ISP.

Anyway, https://www.justwatch.com/ is a good place to find out what's available on streaming services.

Disney+ is not available, Netflix bans half its stuff, Showmax cant keep up. Hulu will also ban half its stuff. Whats the point of streaming services when half the stuff is not available?

4 hours ago, Una Salus Victus said:

It's also a legal grey area, even potentially illegal in some countries. I'd be very careful waving that around

That's what a VPN is for :)

3 hours ago, 123383 said:

@Not Pan Ficto. I'd be really circumspect posting this information publicly.

If you go onto any website, reddit, YouTube, literally anywhere, there are full guides on how to torrent. On YT they're fully monetizable, and YTers are even sponsored by VPN companies so you can do it safely. YT is an official Google website. So don't freak out you're not going to prison just from reading me talk about it. If I talked about it on YT I'd even get paid by Google for that. You're all good.

Fraggle Underdark

Another site that lists where you can watch things is https://reelgood.com/ I use that pretty frequently.

And I'll second what others have said that torrenting is illegal (don't know all countries, but know US at least) and your internet company can tell if you do it because torrenting has a distinctive pattern of web traffic. I'm not going to tell other people what to do but I think everyone who torrents these days uses a VPN, which apparently hides the traffic pattern.

I've heard of people getting caught by their ISPs even if they use a VPN. Not sure how credible that is, but it's something to keep in mind.

And to be brutally honest, if you have to use a guide to know how to torrent in the first place, you're probably not as safe as you think.

2 hours ago, Not Pan Ficto. said:

That's what a VPN is for :)

Not what quite what I was getting at. You've just given an admission and evidence of it. 

Also, was trying to find this part of the ToS:

2.1 Generic rules about content

Linking to websites which actively host pirated content (eg Putlocker) is prohibited on the forums; the link will be removed once brought to our attention, and repeated infringements can result in a nudge or warn. However, sites with protections against pirated content such as Youtube are fine.

7 hours ago, DarkGloomSquid said:

Disney+ is not available, Netflix bans half its stuff, Showmax cant keep up. Hulu will also ban half its stuff. Whats the point of streaming services when half the stuff is not available?

I was going to pay for disney plus once to get the mandalorian but it wasn’t in the uk so I streamed it. No way anyone could avoid spoilers for months so not sure what they were doing releasing it like they did.

30 minutes ago, Una Salus Victus said:

Not what quite what I was getting at. You've just given an admission and evidence of it. 

Also, was trying to find this part of the ToS:

Done.

12 minutes ago, Bio 7 said:

I was going to pay for disney plus once to get the mandalorian but it wasn’t in the uk so I streamed it. No way anyone could avoid spoilers for months so not sure what they were doing releasing it like they did.

Its frustrating cause you run out of options

Archived