Coffee and a Lack of Empathy (game)

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

Sister Mercurial

If they come after you, resist arrest and start a food fight.  

Public transport here is disrupted.  

• Like 2

Isn't it always? You could move to Japan, though, they actually do a very good job of keeping it running smoothly there.

I get motion sick very easily on most forms of transport, and as well if there's a lot of people that tends to make me feel very uncomfortable...

Then you should transport more than you do, and on days when transport is busy. Obviously, the best way to get through it is to build up a tolerance. 
I get easily distracted by things like YouTube (especially YouTube shorts) 

• Like 1
Sister Mercurial

Make it your mission to watch Youtube until you get distracted by what you were supposed to be doing.  

I've arranged to meet friends for afternoon tea, but now I don't know what time would be best to eat breakfast so I don't get hungry until it's time for afternoon tea.  

• Like 3

Eat breakfast all the time. Even during afternoon tea.

I started watching paint dry on Youtube instead of episodes of Sharpe, and now I'm BOOOOOORED!

• Like 1

Start watching paint dry irl instead. Then you at least have to paint something first.

Vacation is over

• Like 1

If you quit your job and get a new one, maybe they'll give you a new amount of vacation, too? And then you can just repeat the process, keep getting new jobs and with them new vacation.

Berry-foraging season is going toward its end it seems, only blackberries left and soon they'll be all gone, too 😢

Don't you know berry foraging is booooooooooooring :P

First day at the office was kinda nice. I feel bad for quitting and now I'm unemployed.

• Like 2
quadfasciata

If you're the only one that quit, then something's wrong... with the other employees. Go back to the office, and really show them why they should be following your lead!

I feel extremely anxious every time I step under a tree. Is it the shade? The weird knobs? The knowledge that this being has the confidence to stay in one play for decades, while I ghost those I know best every month? Who knows! It's just terrifying!

• Like 1

Dont step under the tree then. Start flying instead. 

I feel every bone in my body. After botling the new wine in friends winery.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Stop playing with yourself!

XCOM 2 keeps crashing at the end of missions!

Sister Mercurial

This thread has plenty of coffee: use it to keep XCOM 2 awake.  

I've had very little sleep and am not sure whether to try and stay awake for a day or wait until sleep arrives.  

• Like 2

Drink 30 cups of coffee back to back and you will most probably be filled with energy (maybe too much energy) for the next couple hours (or days); once the effect drains out I'm pretty sure your body would peak so low in energy that you will sleep just fine. (Two other outcomes: If coffee makes you sleepy, like it makes me, the 30 cups will most likely give you a 100% chance of falling asleep at least for three days; that or the amount of caffeine will put you in a coma or kill you. Either way you will be resting in peace in the end). 

I keep gravitating towards people who only want to suck up every once of will-to-live I have (irl, in AVEN I have only found great people) and ghosting the people I actually want to be close with because I don't have the energy to try after the toxic ones.

• Like 2
GoodVibesMostly

You should quit. Never do anything outside of your comfort zone. Also, if you’re not fast enough to keep up with everything on your first day, this job isn’t for you. 

I can’t trust people to love me for who I am. 

• Like 1

Take some advice from a pro, only trust people you hate. They will never like you for who you are, guaranteed.

There's a fly in my soup

• Like 2
Sister Mercurial

Grab one of the buttons and pull until you get the whole pair of jeans out.  

I slept too much of the day and now my dinner's going to be late because I should've started cooking it earlier.  

• Like 1
GoodVibesMostly

Go to bed without dinner. This way, your hunger will wake you up early and tomorrow your meal times will be back to normal. 

My shoulder hurts and I don‘t know why. I don’t recall hurting it. 

• Like 1

Rip it out of its socket.

Trying to get car insurance is such an ordeal.

On 10/2/2022 at 6:50 AM, Aceade said:

Trying to get car insurance is such an ordeal.

pay me 20$ a month and I'll totally have your back in a sticky situation I guarantee it no doubt you can count on me I swear I am trustworthy yes.

People are such idiots, how do I deal?

• Like 2
Sister Mercurial

Depends if they're idiots because they're on drugs already.  If they are, their existing dealer won't want you muscling in.  If they aren't, well, they do say a fool and his money are soon parted.  

I'm in a B&B with a shared bathroom and the guy from the other end of the landing has stunk it out.  

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Sister Mercurial

Make like Meat Loaf and demand your money back.  

Some yobby kids threw a glass bottle at my head on the bus.  

• Like 2

Next time you're tired, stay up later. 

I don't feel like writing my narritive essay for english right now.

• Like 1
Sister Mercurial

Become nocturnal.  

The doctor told me to monitor a weird thing on my back that's not that easy to see even in the bathroom mirror.  

• Like 2

Sounds like one of those parasite aliens. No biggie. It'll leave you alone once it has hatched and search for someone else to pester.

This small and annoying alien creature just won't bugger off. Leave me alone for heaven's sake!

• Like 1