Coffee and a Lack of Empathy (game)

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

storms&squalls

To make it a proper getaway, you have to be sure you won't be traced. That means you're going to need to go on foot. I'd recommend a disguise too.

My dad has joined in on this recorder concert. It's only getting louder and more out of tune.

Two recorders is one too many.  Unless you add a tape recorder.  Record the recorder fracas to use as evidence when you sue for a new family.

I'd like a Covid test just to be sure, but they are not as free/easy to come by as I had hoped.

go see your doctor for some unrelated neck pain and cough in his face by accident. you'll get tested.

now wheres my coffee?

my internet/phone company sent me a new router, now my phone isn't working anymore 

Look on the bright side - no more telemarketing 

I was boiling the kettle, and it just made a steam signal that read like it was being insulting to my Sioux neighbour. Now they're shooting arrows through the kitchen window 

Yeah, I also hate it when people shoot arrows at me. Especially that little brat on wings. Put on some clothes for gods sake!

Be glad your neighbours got clothes on. Have they not?

My hips lied to me. Told me I was on tonight when I was off.

• Like 3

Then you should lie back to them. What is the point of being honest when they lied to you at first?

@Kieran :)I took your advice and started my business as a professional artist, which is great! I just received my first commission painting a series on flowers, yet my cat loves flowers too much so he ripped every single flower from my paintings and took them back to his nest. The project is due tomorrow and my commissioner will not believe in the statement that my cat eats my painting. Now what?

• Like 1
Oberon Jasper

Recover the scraps by force and turn them into and abstract piece. Hopefully your client appreciates abstract art.

I have a history project I don't want to do, but if I don't I probably won't pass the class...

Let's just say your academic career is history now.

I mean old man stole my candy😭

• Like 1
Oberon Jasper

Punch him. Don't worry about the fact that he's not moving anymore. You got your candy. That's what's important.

My family won't let me wear what I want when it comes to pictures. They make me present feminine. I just want to look like a nice old professor in that one Dark Academia film.

Do your own photoshoot with the theme from the academia

I am unemployed... And I like it.. but wallet is now empty. And I don't like that....

• Like 1

Sell your wallet. Now you don't have an empty wallet, with some money as an added bonus.

Sometimes I feel like the only sane person in an insane world...

• Like 2

Things like that can make you insane.

I've been hit by Baby too many times now.

• Like 3
Oberon Jasper

Run away. Can't be hit if they can't catch you hAhA!

I need a creative way to come out at a future date. 

How about something festive? Make a parody of a Christmas song and just when everyone thinks it's another carol *bam!* Come out in the lyrics.

I'm trying to do some homework and keep getting impossible answers - help?

There must be something wrong with the questions, then - change them so that your answers make sense.

My neighbour keeps talking very loudly until late at night, and since the walls are so thin I can't sleep.

• Like 1

Hire a contractor to build thicker walls. They're cheaper if you let them work late at night.

It's half a year until summer

• Like 2

No problem, just move to Australia, they've got summer now. Then you can move back in half a year.

It was a great idea with the contractors - only, now I can't sleep because they make a lot of noise while they thicken the walls.

Nap at work. No one will notice. You work from home like the rest of us, no?

I moved to Australia but got bitten by a poisonous animal.

• Like 1

Yikes, it's too late!  Other people than you will now have to help me solve my problems.

I took a nap at work but the children I tutor noticed and told their mom.

Stick your fingers in a plug socket, that'll warm you up 

I've just missed my train 

• Like 1
Oberon Jasper

Sue the train company for inconveniencing you. Who knows... you might win? 

I think my work establishment is haunted.... imscaredpleasehelp.... it keeps making weird noises.

• Like 1

Sorry I can't be of any help, because I like weird noises.

One of the children I tutor got very conflicting information from her teacher, and now when I try to explain she won't listen to me at all.

• Like 1
Oberon Jasper

Combine all the unfinished products and present a finished monstrosity. :D

I am failing because virtual schooling is trash...

• Like 1
sSevenOfSpadeƧƨ

Put it in the garbage bin, where trash belongs.

I still have no motivation to do anything, and I wanna get a comic out by Christmas.

• Like 1