Let's build long-lasting friendships!

Kuraara

Hobbies and interests: crochet (i love making amigurumi as birthday and christmas presents), rubix cubes (i can solve up to a 5x5 cube, I want to learn the pyramid ones next), european history (I recently studied the French Revolution, which was pretty cool but not for the people who died obviously)

Favourite foods: a good homecooked meal, bolognese pasta, pumpkin soup, mandarins, apple pie, mangos (oh god I haven't had a mango in forever)

Favourite animal/plant: meerkats! I used to see them in the zoo all the time and they're so cute

Favourite shows, movies, books, video games etc: oh boy, this could take a while. Merlin, Harry Potter, Good Omens (book and mini-series), Percy Jackson (not the movie obvs, praying the disney+ show will be good), Star Wars (movies and clone wars, and the sequel trilogy is not completely terrible I will fight you), How To Train Your Dragon, Nowhere Boys (it's a damn good australian show), Pixar movies (especially Coco and Inside Out, I love them so much), the MCU, Doctor Who, Hunger Games etc. Can you tell I'm a bit of a geek?

Currently watching/reading: rewatching Good Omens and slowly getting through the million books on my read-next list, including but not limited to: The Rise and Fall of D.O.D.O, Arthur: the seeing stone, Hollow City (2nd book in the Ms Peregrine's home for peculiar children series), Court of Thorns and Roses, and Old Magic.

What do you value in friendships? just being a genuine person, being kind, therefore not a douchebag, and having good camaraderie

On 5/30/2020 at 2:48 PM, Arodash said:

We can be friends XD

Do I detect another horse-obsessed person? XD  Really missing going riding right now- don't have my own horse at the moment unfortunately and think it will be a while before riding schools etc. open again!  The riding group was good where I was at university too.  Ah well, hopefully things will slowly get back up and running now.

InfamousLeather

Great thread idea, I'd love to make some good Aspec mates 😊

Hobbies and interests: I'm a full time artist, so that's a huge love, eventually I'd love to move into tattooing as well. I also love reading, gaming, movies and walking in nature!

Favourite foods: I'm a sucker for junkfood, pretty much anything that can be deliveree, but I limit it to once a month now! Pizza and chinese are my favourites, but a good roast dinner will make me a friend for life too!

Favourite animal/plant: Definately the mighty Red Panda 😊

Favourite shows, movies, books, video games etc: Well! Film wise I love Tarantino, road movies, the Marvel/DC films and even a cheeky Romcom like Serendipity or PS I Love You, books I'm a fantasy and Horror fan, Pullman, Pratchett, Stephen King, but I can and do read just about everything. Games, I love a good story and anything open world, so Assassins Creed, Watchdogs, GTA, things like that 😊

Currently watching/reading: Recently finished Mayans MC season 2 and the first season of Pennyworth. In to season 4 of Vikings but getting a little bored... will soon be starting on Castle Rock. Books I'm finishing The Amber Spyglass for the second time, Stardust by Neil Gaimen and The Institute by Stephen King.

What do you value in friendships? Communication, having someone to talk about my day with, laugh with, vent with and to know that I feel accepted by someone.

Any friendship takers? 😊

hobbies and interests: I like reading and writing a lot, and philosophy, nature, and cooking

favorite foods: My favorite is probably sushi, most of what I like changes over time

favorite animal/plant: For animal, I like colorful birds. My favorite plants are irises and Japanese maple trees

favorite shows, movies, books, video games etc: I like the Simpsons... I don't watch a lot of shows. My favorite book is definitely Harry Potter and I like fantasy books.

currently watching/reading: Right now I'm in between books, rereading some books that I liked

what do you value in friendships: Being able to talk without judgement, communication, humor, kindness

Phantasmal Fingers

hobbies and interests: stalking and paedophilia 

favourite foods: roadkill pasty

I'm tempted to go on and complete the whole form but I'd probably get banned... :P

Purple Red Panda
On 6/7/2020 at 12:19 AM, Tommy13 said:

Favourite animal/plant: Definately the mighty Red Panda 😊

I honestly don't understand why they are not the most beloved of all creatures. Every so often I meet someone who doesn't know what they are so I get the pleasure of watching them google them on their phone and seeing their hearts melt.

InfamousLeather
1 hour ago, Purple Red Panda said:

I honestly don't understand why they are not the most beloved of all creatures. Every so often I meet someone who doesn't know what they are so I get the pleasure of watching them google them on their phone and seeing their hearts melt.

I once spent 20 minutes watching one scratch it's butthole on a branch at Colchester Zoo! Great animals

16 hours ago, autumnlao said:

hobbies and interests: I like reading and writing a lot, and philosophy, nature, and cooking

What kind of writing do you do?

I write some stories that I never seem to finish mostly. I'm kind of working on something now that I hope will finally get somewhere. I also write some Harry Potter fanfiction.

On 6/10/2020 at 4:31 PM, autumnlao said:

I write some stories that I never seem to finish mostly. I'm kind of working on something now that I hope will finally get somewhere. I also write some Harry Potter fanfiction.

Cool! I also write and I can relate to never finishing things, lately I’ve been able to stick with projects for longer though thanks to now having some writer friends. Good luck with your writing!

16 hours ago, Artemis42 said:

Cool! I also write and I can relate to never finishing things, lately I’ve been able to stick with projects for longer though thanks to now having some writer friends. Good luck with your writing!

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hobbies and interests:  nature, music, movies

Favourite foods: Pizza, pasta

Favourite animal/plant: Dog

Favourite shows, movies, books, video games etc: Tv shows: The Flash, Lucifer, Bones, Castle, The Vampire diaries... Movies: All mcu movies, Divergent, The Blues brothers...

Currently watching/reading: Brooklyn nine-nine

What do you value in friendships? Trust, kindness

!?sconfused?!

Hobbies and interests: movies, reading, cooking, visiting new places 

Favourite foods: pizza

Favourite animal/plant: mmh...i'm not an animal person

Favourite shows, movies, books, video games etc: Fleabag, Bojack Horseman, Gulty of Romance, Synecdoche New York, Middlesex, Anna Karenina

Currently watching/reading: Kafka on the Shore

What do you value in friendships? be able to talk about everything and try things you never done before

• 2 months later...

I'm a little late to this thread, lol hello to whoever reads this !

Hobbies and interests: Baking, napping, anything related to Studio Ghibli/Stitch, Kpop, watching dramas, watching anime, fighting games, watching food videos, etc.

Favourite foods: Really into Tex-Mex, Korean, Italian, Japanese, fast food, & sweets.

Favourite animal/plant: I love loads of flowers, but I really like tiger lilies, poinsettias, hibiscuses, cherry blossoms, peonies, roses, & probably some other flowers I forgot. I also love succulents, aloe vera, bonsai trees, bamboo plants, & cacti. As for animals, I love dogs, bunnies, tigers, hedgehogs, hummingbirds, & foxes.

Favourite shows, movies, books, video games etc: I like watching dramas & anime, so picking one is tough. When it comes to reading, I really like poetry & I sometimes read fanfiction as well; I hope I can read more in the upcoming years. I like fighting games, but I also like playing games like Animal Crossing, Adorable Home, Solitaire, & some other ones despite not being very good at most of the games I like.

Currently watching/reading: Watching Heroes (2020)(this is a Chinese drama), I might finish it today or tomorrow, Was It Love? (Korean drama), Blood & Water (original American Netflix show), Lovecraft Country (still a new show), A Lull in the Sea (anime), Durarara (rewatching this lol, it's an anime), & It's Okay Not to be Okay (Korean drama).

What do you value in friendships?: I want friends who respect me as I am even if we're very different, I don't like friends who judge their peers/other people outwardly; it's one thing to not respect someone for a valid reason or to have no interest in being involved with a person, but I don't like people who give others a hard time for being their true selves. I like friends that are their own people that also can enjoy the stuff I like, a friend that knows they're down to window shop or grab a bite to eat would be nice. I value friends that are honest, realistic, independent, genuine, & open-minded. I don't want a friend that's obnoxious or blunt, I also can't tolerate someone that thinks it's cool to be an asshole or someone with a temper. People aren't perfect, myself included, but some qualities are harder to tolerate than others & I'm willing to work on myself constantly as a friend/person while hopefully meeting people who do the same.

Side note: I have a difficult time listing things because I tend to like a lot of things in different categories lol.

I love the idea of this topic! I've been on AVEN a few months now and am still getting familiar with people in the community. I'm super interested in meeting people here, so please PM me if you want!

Hobbies and interests: writing (short fiction, mainly), hiking, tennis, winter sports, painting, mythology, art history

Favourite foods: mainly Indian and Thai dishes, though I'll basically try anything 

Favourite animal/plant: Cats, cacti, sunflowers

Favourite shows, movies, books, video games etc: Disenchantment (the TV show), BoJack Horseman, A Gentleman in Moscow (by Amor Towles), Circe (by Madeline Miller), I'm not a big gamer

Currently watching/reading: Watching She-Ra, Reading Sissy by Jacob Tobia

What do you value in friendships? Communication, keeping an open mind

As with all things in my life, it seems I'm showing up late to the party. But better late than never, right? I just joined AVEN recently and don't know many other people irl on the ace-spec. I'm an ambivert and I'd love to make some new friends. I'm not shy about starting up a conversation, so don't be scared to DM me!

How I spend my time: Going for long moseys (it's like a walk, but even slower), chill biking, roller skating, relaxing at the pool/lake/beach/river, really anything outdoors. I also love to cook and bake, craft on occasion, and just hang out at patio bars/cafes and people watch. 

Favorite Foods: Ramen, nearly all curries, virtually all sweets, perfectly crispy french fries, good beers and wines, and anything my mom makes. ❤️ 

Favorite Media: The Adventure Zone and the HP Lovecraft Literary Podcasts, Hollow Knight, Card Captor Sakura and Space Dandy, lots of books by Diana Wynn Jones and Tamora Pierce along with any gothic ghost story or atmospheric horror tale.

Favorite Plants & Animals: Jellyfish are fascinating to me! I love cats, birds, other peoples' dogs, weird colorful fish, and bats. My city has a ton of bats! My favorite flowers are irises and my favorite tree is the willow because I'm basic and I'm not sorry.    

Currently watching & reading: Reading Nicholas & Alexandra and just finished Mexican Gothic. I just started watching Raised by Wolves and am super intrigued so far.

What do you value in friendships? Laughter, being able to just be in each other's presence and enjoy the company, trust, acting silly and just having fun, making time to build strong emotional connections and support each other through tough times. And most importantly, friends who are still your friends even if you don't talk for long stretches of time. Life is complicated, people move, but as long as you keep that connection in your heart you'll always have friends. I KNOW how sappy that sounds, but it's true.

Oh dear.. I'm going to sound dreadfully boring. 😬

Hobbies and interests: Drawing, gaming, currently working on a story for a webcomic.

Favourite foods: Pasta and rice, currently.

Favourite animal/plant: I adore cats, and I love all plants.

Favourite shows, movies, books, video games etc: I don't really watch TV, I can't pick a favourite movie (I like animated ones mostly), I haven't read a book in years. I like online multiplayer video games that are bright and silly (Smash Ultimate I've just started playing) and I also like Animal Crossing now and then. My biggest surprise was suddenly getting super into the Metroid series (2D ones specifically), I'm hooked. 🤩

Currently watching/reading: Nothing, except Youtube videos I guess.  If you count manga though I'm currently on Beastars, which I fell in love with but have become disappointed with what it's become.  🤷‍♀️

What do you value in friendships? Honesty, patience and kindness. Also someone to geek out with. 😊

1 hour ago, Raindrops said:

Oh dear.. I'm going to sound dreadfully boring. 😬

Hobbies and interests: Drawing, gaming, currently working on a story for a webcomic.

Favourite foods: Pasta and rice, currently.

Favourite animal/plant: I adore cats, and I love all plants.

Favourite shows, movies, books, video games etc: I don't really watch TV, I can't pick a favourite movie (I like animated ones mostly), I haven't read a book in years. I like online multiplayer video games that are bright and silly (Smash Ultimate I've just started playing) and I also like Animal Crossing now and then. My biggest surprise was suddenly getting super into the Metroid series (2D ones specifically), I'm hooked. 🤩

Currently watching/reading: Nothing, except Youtube videos I guess.  If you count manga though I'm currently on Beastars, which I fell in love with but have become disappointed with what it's become.  🤷‍♀️

What do you value in friendships? Honesty, patience and kindness. Also someone to geek out with. 😊

I beg to differ, and sometimes I feel like the most boring thing on Earth...otherwise modest.

Spoiler

But my imagination is quite the opposite. 🙃

I don't doubt it. 😁 I've got a wild imagination myself, I just have trouble expressing it. 😏

fooledbysecrecy

i'm bad at forming friendships but hey

Hobbies and interests: interests? many. hobbies? no motivation lmao. i like music and space and cats and apparently hyperfixate on tv shows these days. once upon a time there were gigs and festivals and plays and i used to attend some every now and then.

Favourite foods: pizza!!! lebanese food is also delicious. and some thai/chinese. vegetarian things.

Favourite animal/plant: cats CATS kitties felines cats. never thought about plants this way? anyway plants are good.

Favourite shows, movies, books, video games etc: tv shows: star trek, sherlock holmes adaptations (esp BBC and the jeremy brett one), doctor who, arrested development, black books, the simpsons (up to season 11 or 12 or something..), bojack horseman, orphan black, torchwood, good omens, the thick of it, friday night dinner. movies: some MCU movies. don't really play video games. 

Currently watching/reading: on a mission to watch ALL the star treks, at TNG at the moment.

What do you value in friendships? honesty, being able to talk about things; similar interests ? idk i've never thought about this Deeply just been grateful if someone tolerates my company lol

I don't know anyone who is ace outside the internet and I'm really new to the community in general, I just joined aven this last week so I really hope to make some friends even if I am late to this as well lol

Hobbies and interests: I like playing games, reading, and learning new things. I am fascinated in ancient cultures and love discussing philosophy, psychology, and also science (especially physics and math). I also recently formed my own company so am very busy with that.

Favorite foods: I love red meats and burgers, fried chicken, Chinese food, and love trying new food. I just love food in general honestly.

Favorite plant/animal: Nature in general is interesting to me but deep sea creatures in particular simultaneously fascinate and terrify me and I refuse to go int the ocean because I am horrified by the idea of a creature being able to swallow me in one bite. Otherwise, I love trees and gardens especially Japanese and zen gardens and like to walk through nature reserves and parks. I don't really have a favorite animal or plant, though.
Favourite shows, movies, books, video games etc: Horror and gothic genres in general is my favorite from Lovecraft to Tim Burtin to Stephen King but I also love b-movies and parodies and comedy. I'm also a huge fan of sci-fi (particularly cyber punk styles) and even more so science-fantasy (fantasy mixed with science fiction, such as Final Fantasy). Ghibli is my favorite anime studio and I listen to literally all kinds of music excluding opera and classical. The Legend of Zelda is my favorite game series and up there is included Silent Hill, Ghost of Tsushima, Kingdom Hearts, and Metal Gear.

Currently watching /reading: I recently finished reading Carl Jung's The Red Book and have been trying to read the Game of Thrones series for a coule of years now (I keep putting it down and picking it back up) and am currently on A Feast of Crows. I am also trying to read the Dark Tower series by Stephen King (I am only on book 2). I don really watch TV but I do watch the Mandalorian on Disney + and watch the Arrowverse shows and also the DC Universe shows (like Titans, Doom Patrol, etc.) but they haven't started back up yet. Otherwise, just YouTube channels like Unus Annus. 

What do you value in friendships? Being able to communicate without feeling judged and being able to joke, have fun, and discuss anything and everything. I don't know if I really have a set standard, I just like the people I like for who they are and each of them are for different reasons. So long we share common ground and can have fun, that is really all that matters to me!

Here I am, once again happily late to the party. I am incredibly introverted to the point of knowing pretty much no one outside of my immediate family, including no aces, but I am happy to make some online friends!

Hobbies and interests: History, mythology, reading, fanfic, planning trips I'll probably never take, puzzles.

Favourite foods: anything chocolate, or proper English jelly babies

Favourite animal/plant: Owls!

Favourite shows, movies, books, video games etc: The Musketeers, Labyrinth, Star Trek, Ballykissangel, House MD, The Thick Of It, Doctor Who, Pride and Prejudice, any Richard Curtis movies, Jeeves and Wooster, The Phantom of the Opera.

Currently watching/reading: Watching Sherlock, reading David Copperfield.

What do you value in friendships?: honesty, the ability to have silly fun, the ability to have long conversations that go off in weird tangents. Also just the normal sense of having someone there for you.

I'm much more shy in real life than I am online ( I have the freedom to be strange anonymously) so its really hard to make friends. So I hope there are some people who.wouldn't mind having a strange quasi-elderly friend on the internet. 

Hobbies and interests: reading philosophy, some mathematics ( particularly discrete mathematics) and logic. Also horror films and books, and things that exist on the edge of good taste. 

Favorite foods: hamburgers, peanut butter based treats, anything once really but I can't take extremely spicy foods.  

Favorite animal/plant: neither! I like fungi. 

Favorite shows, books, video games etc.: At the moment I'm really into John Carpenter films I just bought a collection of his films, the movie Dark City is my all-time favorite but ill watch anything by David Lynch and David Cronenberg. I'm not much for television or video games unless I run across a pin ball machine or vintage cabinet game somewhere. 

Currently watching/reading: I am reading The Damnation Game by Clive Barker. I really like his creations including The Books of Blood, Hellraiser, the films Candyman and Nightbreed (which stars another filmmaker favorite of mine David Cronenberg). 

What do you value in friendships?: I'm pretty open about them but I like having someone I can talk to who has different views than I do or shares my views but for different reasons. I have to be mentally stimulated is what I guess I'm trying to say. 

displaynameisinuse

Might aswell try to be social for once, in general i have very few friends and find it hard to meet people/make friends

Hobbies and interests: Games (video and board games) i guess, Used to do Archery but given the current situation thats on pause but i wanna do it again. Don't really do much except games and work at the moment. I do love technology and trying new things.

Favorite foods: Don't really have a favourite most food makes me ill in some way or other. But i do like bolongaise and stir frys until my stomach doesn't

Favorite animal/plant: Puffins/sharks/cheese plants - puffins are just awesome to look at and are so cute, sharks are awesome powerhouses and cheese plants can be manipulated to grow with weird things around the stems.

Favorite shows, books, video games etc.: Games itd be rimworld/Crusader kings 3/phoenix point at the moment however that changes on a day by day basis so i end up changing out that list constantly. Shows i'll watch anything and everything mainly while playing games or working with none as a "favourite"

Currently watching/reading: Not currently reading anything unless my work asks then the news to keep up to date. At the moment i've been watching the boys/lovecraft country and S.W.A.T (but i do need more shows to watch)

What do you value in friendships?: Talking usually I talk too much once i get to know someone and usually its just rubbish. Apart from that I don't really have anything i value in friends other than being a laugh and having a laugh (good banter is always the top thing)

I'm late seeing this thread but sure, why not?

Age: 31 (well, my birthday's this coming Monday, but close enough)

Hobbies and interests: Roleplaying gaming, computer gaming, karting, reading, watching motorsport in general, watching hockey, hiking, kayaking, getting outdoors in general, listening to music (mostly metal), theatre, stage combat, history in general but historical combat in particular... I also love art and writing and making comics, but I do those things professionally, so they're not exactly hobbies/interests any more.

Favourite foods: There are actually a decent number of things I like at this moment, but let's say Wiener Schnitzel, gnocchi pretty much any way, chili, and most anything that features rice and/or beans. So long as it doesn't involve seafood or carrots I'm generally good, though.

Favourite animal/plant: Cats for animals I actually want to encounter and interact with, but lizards (the larger the better) for animals that I think are neat. For plants, most varieties of evergreen, but especially cedars and spruces.

Favourite shows, movies, books, video games etc: These are going to have to be separate categories for me. So...

Shows: Secret Agent, The Avengers, The Prisoner, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Babylon 5 (got to this one late and still have a season and a half to watch), Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Xena: Warrior Princess, Mythbusters, Forged in Fire, Knife or Death

Movies: The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the Eighth Dimension, Dr: Strangelove, The Mouse That Roared, Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, The Day the Earth Stood Still, Muppet Treasure Island, Forbidden Planet, Ice Station Zebra, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan, Star Wars (the original trilogy, anyway), Indiana Jones, Tron, Highlander, Stargate, Das Boot, All the President's Men, Monty Python & the Holy Grail, Lawrence of Arabia, 2001: A Space Oddysey

Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Silmarillion, The Hobbit, the Morgaine Cycle, the Foreigner series, the Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Dune, the Elric Saga, the Chronicles of Corum, the Nightrunners series, the Tamir Triad, the Obsidian and Blood trilogy, the Cadfael Chronicles, the Chronicles of Amber, the Name of the Rose, the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the Foundation trilogy, the Faded Sun trilogy, the A Song of Ice and Fire series, Space Winners, the Young Wizards series, The Book of Night With Moon, the Solar Queen series, the Last Herald-Mage trilogy, the Hounds of the Morrigan, the Chronicles of Prydain, the Song of the Lioness quartet, the Book of Ti'ana, the God Eaters, the Witches of Karres, some of the Dragonriders of Pern series (mostly the earlier ones), the Binti books, and there are a whole lot more that I like that I'm not mentioning here

Computer Games: Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate II (and Throne of Bhaal), Icewind Dale, Icewind Dale II, Planescape: Torment, TES: Morrowind, Dragon Age: Origins, Pillars of Eternity, Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire, TES: Oblivion, Temple of Elemental Evil, Dragon Age 2, Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura, Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusade, Mass Effect, Unreal Tournament 2004, Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Medieval II: Total War, TES: Skyrim, Populous: the Beginning, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, Mass Effect: Andromeda, Dragon Age: Inquisition, F1 2018, Project Cars 2, Commander Keen (all), Duke Nukem, Duke Nukem II, Hocus Pocus, Crystal Caves, the Zork games, rogue, koules, Guild Wars 2, Apex: Legends

Roleplaying Games: MERP/Rolemaster, D&D third edition, AD&D first/second edition, D&D 5th edition, Traveller

Board Games: Arkham Horror, Mansions of Madness, Betrayal at House on the Hill, Risk, Chess, Shadows Over Camelot, Cutthroat Caverns, Ticket to Ride, Metro, German Railways, Kansas Pacific, Locomotive Werks, Paris Connection, Xia, Fury of Dracula, Garibaldi, Letters from Whitechapel, Merchants and Marauders, Mister X: Chase Through Europe, Mysteries of the Abbey, Quirky Circuits, Scrabble, Scotland Yard: Hunting Mister X, Silberzwerg, Wrath of Dragons, Yggdrasil, Munchkin, Settlers of Catan, 221B Baker Street (Time Machine as well), Dread Pirate, Forbidden Island, Munchkin Quest, Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective, A Study in Emerald

Sports: Formula 1, IndyCar, Formula 2, Formula E, World Endurance Championship, hockey

Currently watching/reading: finishing the Dominion of the Fallen series, still finishing Babylon 5 as mentioned above for watching, and working my way through a backlogged stack of science fiction magazines (also a book about steam locomotives).

What do you value in friendships? Umm... hard to say since most of my friends are people I've known for half my life (another one who doesn't make friends very easily here), but being able to talk about things like gaming and play some of the same games and I guess generally having similar interests? I core dumped a bit on the 'favourites' thing because talking about those things is generally the only way I talk to people, so... yeah.

Feel free to PM me here if you want to talk (I'll probably answer in about a day). You can also add me on Discord or Steam (username is Remmirath there also).

It'd be cool to make some online friends :)

Hobbies and interests: Reading (fiction), piano, trying to find new hobbies and interests

Favourite foods: I will eat most stuff

Favourite animal/plant: Giraffes/aspen trees

Favourite shows, movies, books, video games etc: My favorite book was written by a not-so-great human who has enough publicity as it is, but my second favorite is Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor

Currently watching/reading: It by Stephen King

What do you value in friendships? Being able to be stand each other's company for an extended period of time (I am an introvert, so if I can be around you for more than a few hours without losing my mind, that's pretty good). Also just supporting each other in general.

Hobbies and interests: History (such as Serial Killers, Mythology, Royalty), Coming up with stories, watching Movies

Favourite foods: Cinnamon Buns and Chicken nuggets!

Favourite animal/plant: I prefer dogs over cats...... Komodo Dragons are cool! (Dragons in general are cool!) and Red Pandas! 

Favourite shows, movies, books, video games etc: Starbound, Critical Role, Minecraft, Divinity 2, Sailor Moon

Currently watching/reading: Just finished Haikyu! and am currently keeping up with Critical Role

What do you value in friendships? Being able to talk and support each other, and enjoy each others company! 

I've been feeling the loneliness of COVID as well, and have been hoping to find friendships here so I am excited to talk with anyone! 

• 4 weeks later...

Hobbies and interests: Reading, video games, anime, musicals, science stuff, wasting time on youtube, napping, growing plants

Favourite foods: pretty much anything Japanese, love fish and veggies and toast

Favourite animal/plant: Cats! Sloths and Red pandas close up behind

Favourite shows, movies, books, video games etc: Ghibli anime, haibane renmei, Utena, Fraggle rock, bad bad horror and monster movies, currently reading some Dresden books, night watch series, paper magician series, shadow hearts games, wild arms games, skies of Arcadia, Cat soup. Probs watched/read and loved loads but my memory sucks oh and Taskmaster

Currently watching/reading: Altered Carbon

What do you value in friendships? honesty

PorcupineOfDoom

This seems a cool idea, I'm always up for meeting with new people so if any of our interests match (or even if they don't) feel free to shoot me a message :)

Hobbies and interests: 

• Writing (currently working on a novel, used to write album reviews)
  • Watching motorsport (favourites are Formula 1 and World Rallycross)
  • Watching lther sports (mostly rugby, but I'll watch pretty much any sport)
  • Swimming and playing water polo
  • Listening to music (metal is my favourite, but I also like rock and folk)
  • Playing video games

Favourite foods: Anything sweet - can't beat a bit of tablet 😋

Favourite animal/plant: Username might be a clue 😛

Favourite shows, movies, books, video games etc: 

• Shows: Taskmaster, Mock the Week, Community
  • Movies: Star Wars, The Dark Knight, Captain America: Winter Soldier, Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest
  • Books: Skullduggery Pleasant, The Maze Runner, The Hunger Games
  • Games: Metal Gear Solid, Mass Effect, Dead Space, Rocket League, GPRO

Currently watching/reading: Nothing at the moment - by all means reccommend me something!

What do you value in friendships? Openness, patience, a good sense of humour, someone who is a good listener. As an introvert people can be quite draining, but the right ones usually make me want to keep talking forever.

Archived