Media interest

Face

I don't want to start a fight here, so... I'll resume it in the following: Asexuals are pure (even if they had sex a few times in their lives; not having sex for a long time makes you religiously pure). Gay people are not!

OK so the obvious question... What about gay virgins? We do exist you know.

(Meanwhile back on topic...) Sorry, Stealf, for the delayed reaction, but I never read this bit of the board, and only knew about the UK media contacts that came via DJ recently, after the Telegraph piece. Wonder how they came direct to you, if you aren't really happy with that? I don't mind to some extent being both "out" and British, though I'm probably atypical of AVEN in all sorts of other ways. Contact me if you want and if it's still relevant.

(And meanwhile back off topic...) I don't want a fight for the sake of it either Mistah J, but I've identified as a lesbian for 35 years (I'm 54 now), am not as it happens a virgin, and don't see myself as in any way pure because I'm asexual. I understand that you are stating your opinion, but as Dela pointed out in a similar discussion in another thread, your opinion requires one part of me to feel infinitely superior to another part of me, and that's not going to happen.

Archived