I do wish men and women would stop sexually harassing me.

Mr Biggles

16 minutes ago, Ca$hrina said:

😂okok....

Ca$h, shall we say?.

It is my understanding your blond, attractive, 21 and I might be wrong but work in a sex shop?.

You’re in the wrong game.

Try doing a night course in Accountancy and when you’re doing that remember!,

Men for some strange reason want sex, don’t sell your body on the streets, you can do far better than that in just consumating your marriage for 5 minutes?.

Sex sells, and I sold it for millions!.

But let’s say, ‘missed the trick’:

13 minutes ago, Ca$hrina said:

😂

Ca$h, oh Ca$h, shall we say love is losing game!.

Get yourself on that accountancy night-course tomorrow and well, hope you meet the man of your dreams, whatever those dreams maybe?$$$$$$$$.

🤣🤣🤣🤣❤️🥰 

I'm really sorry to hear of your experiences. Sexual harassment is very common and it's not always overt. I've had my fair share of it and I've had it from men I thought I could trust as well as from married men (and those in committed relationships). In the past I've done things like throw drinks over men or scream at them and I've found a vicious reaction to harassment tells them clearly that it's not ok. 

Subtle instances are hard to tackle like this as you can't be sure if it's harassment or something else.

@Ca$hrina I'm a brunette but since my mid-20's I've changed to blond and the level of harassment hasn't changed, only changing as I got older. Harassers will target you regardless, me thinks. Sorry to hear you attract the crazies.

I've surprisingly never been hit on by a woman before but cishet dudes seem to come for me often ... Literally the worse types I seem to attract of the intellectually inferior brand of cishets o_o

Archived