Asexual jokes NOT about cake or garlic bread

Garlic bread? Never heard of garlic bread jokes in an asexual content. I am now intrigued.

3 minutes ago, Homer said:

Garlic bread? Never heard of garlic bread jokes in an asexual content. I am now intrigued.

Yeah some people really like garlic bread. It was a meme a few years ago I believe, so that’s likely where it came from... 🤔

...The AVEN forum has a long tradition of welcoming new members with cake, it is commonly used to greet newcomers in the Welcome Lounge and AVENchat. Since its creation as an emote in 2003, it has become an informal symbol of asexuality and is often referred to in asexual-related blogs and other asexual media.

Cake is also given for congratulations, comfort, or when a poster does something particularly asexy.

How it all started

The cake emoticon was first suggested in this thread on June 23rd, 2004, and drawn on the same day by Live R Perfect. The tradition, and popularity of cake on AVEN had been around for some time before then, as evidenced here and here, at the end of 2003...

From http://wiki.asexuality.org/Cake. It explains the "cake" origins. (I don't really know what "asexy" means.)

I've never heard of garlic bread jokes, either.

I don't really know any other asexual jokes that don't involve cake; maybe that could be a joke, as in an asexual saying, "Jokes? What jokes?"

Scottthespy

Any form of pun using 'ace', my favorite being "Don't worry, I've got an ace up both my sleeves."

Friendly disparagement..."GAWD I just want to get laid, but every one's either clingy or a psycho or ghosts you after five messages." "You make me increasingly happy I don't have to deal with this sort of crap." (I usually end up saying this one to my mom.)

Self disparagement..."Yea me and my SO are into (kink), we're so deviant." "Well y'know, you could say I'm the most deviant sexuality of all, since all the other sexualities are at least having some kind of sex." (use this one at work all the time).

Knock knock! Who's there? Ace. Ace who? Me!

BlakeTheNightowl~

asexuals give no fucks 😂😂

ineffable.

meaning:

1. Incapable of being expressed in words; unspeakable; unutterable; inexpressible

2. Not to be uttered; taboo (the invisible sexuality)

3. in-F' -able.  (the pun)

We Aces are ineffable.

T-shirt

SorryNotSorry

This one is close to 40 years old, but got me nearly 150 likes.

Q: how can you pick out an asexual man in a nudist colony?

A: it's not hard.

(The butt of the joke was originally a blind man)

Janus the Fox

I recommend the JFF forum, often the jokes mean next to nothing because Asexuality can mean next to or no sexuality.

I mean I just like the garlic itself XD Though maybe I might attempted a garlic bread spread because Miyoko did post one online somewhere xD

ace of kates

Okay but like... garlic bread is just delicious, idk how it relates to asexuality but GARLIC BREAD IS AMAZING xD

QuirkyMongoose555
On 4/7/2020 at 6:01 PM, Homer said:

Go to Reddit's ace community, garlic bread there is what cake is here

Why has no one seen the garlic bread stuff? What else do you eat before cake? 

@Silme a breakfast pastry of choice precedes cake, which one is highly controversial within these forums.  

cough waffles cough ... aaa-sometimes french toast-choooo

Archived