Am i ace?

Im not sure if im doing this right beacouse im really bad whit my phone but i was wondering if i am ace, im not shoure if 14 is to young to tell but all my friends, even the ones younger than me have crushes and interest in girls/boys but i have never had that kind of intrest in anyone, i have alsow exoeriensing a hard time seeing if oeapole are atractive at all, i somthimes see girls my age and think "She was cute" but thats it, i got no desire to get married or having sex or even yust kiss anyone, i like the i idea of being in a romantic relationship whit a girl, but yust cuddeling at most. I dont like romantic movies, and sex sences in movies either make me uncomfterable or yust feel indiferent, i dont want kids, i dont know if this is normal and its youst that i dont know anyone like this or if im ace, i know that i like girls and i have been cool whit it eversanse i realised, but am i ace?

I have been reading alot on the subyect and i highly relate to almost everything that i read about it

Im 14

Im a girl

Im autistic

I know that there is no need to rush to labels but it bothers me that im not sertan,

Sorry for bad english

Edited by Marby
Stuff
  • Like 1
AlexTheGrey

Welcome to AVEN!! 

YwXgiT1dDJUW10wSe3Qq6lWK1QNq3chDfjRiTb-k

Here's a cute pineapple cake!! :P

• Like 1
nickwithtwoNs

I was around your age too when I realized that asexuality is a thing. It was all very confusing and sometimes I feel queasy just thinking about how or where or what box I should put myself into. Your feelings are totally valid and you’re not too young to want at least a semblance of clarity about what you feel in your bones. I’m 21 now and I just realized that I am in fact ace. And before then I’ve had years of being confused whether I should be calling my self bi or lesbian or pan or demi and to be honest, it really doesn’t matter sometimes. If giving yourself (per se) an ace badge, if its what most resonates with you then heck yeah! Cool! But don’t feel like you have to. It really comes down to how you feel and no label should feel the need to stick to you. Just do you, and heck you have more years to find out and explore!