Hello there!

Livingpotato

Livingpotato

I'm very glad that I found Aven community even though I am still most confused about my own sexuality and have a lot of questions. Because I never looked so far in this topic, until of recent events, I got myself asked and start dig deeper. So far I still don't have answer for everything. But it gets more open for me and easier for me, as nobody around is able to understand how do I feel, maybe it's because they take me and equalized to themselves. It was nothing on begining as I always thought it's jokes. Yet as more I grow, I started noticing that something is not right. It took me long time to understand, because I never had any issues as far as I lived. But after noticing that my peers has different behavior and after asking them direct questions about how they are feeling, I understood that something isn't right for me. But when I found Aven, I found plenty of information about asexuality. And that there's nothing wrong with me and there are same people, who discuss this topic here, meaning that I'm not alone in this world. I'm so glad that I found Aven and a great helpful community to chat with! Thank you for all your help and support!

Oh and this is new for me, but here's the cake 🍰

DarkStormyKnight

Yay! So glad that you found AVEN and have started getting information about yourself!

I think your icon is super cute, so here's a fox cake!

61lFq3k4kBL._SL1500_.jpg

AlexTheGrey

Welcome to AVEN!! 31c4bfa2a3db0d72bb0376f5434e24ab.jpg

Welcome! The pressure is on now to find cute fox cakes for you :P 

8exqaqcrc5t01.jpg

LiteraryLady

I love the fox cakes, so cute!
Welcome! I'm also new to this. It can all be so confusing and liberating in their own ways.

Here's some more cake 🍰🍰🍰

Archived