Never too late, so hi.

Hello everyone!

I'm GJ. In short for Gulab Jamun which is a South Asian dessert (literal meaning). 

I came across this site from the asexual community on Reddit. So glad I did!

So, here's my story:

I was brought up religiously since the day I was born where a person cannot date/have sex before marriage. And having a sex education was/still is considered taboo. I never liked the idea of sex anyway. Whenever a scene would come on in a movie, TV show, or even in a commercial; I'd gag. I have been with several people but every time they wanted to make out or have sex, I'd get uncomfortable which would eventually lead to break up. For the longest time, I thought something was wrong with me. Friends would say I have been "suppressed" from sex due to my upbringing, or I'm a robot for not talking about who to "bang" based on their physical appearance. I'm not aromantic, I do love holding hands and cuddling but that's it. So I came across someone who was a pansexual demiromantic on Quora and she told me I may be asexual. I had no idea what that word meant. I did my research for some years, and it turned out to be true. 

Thank you for reading. *_*

🍰🍰🍰

Hey! Congrats on your self-discovery. I'm also a relatively new person here with the exact same orientation. Great to find so many similar people here.

Welcome! Yeah hugs are the best aren’t they? ☺️

c3.jpg

ZinxtheJinx

Welcoming to the community  🎂 🎂 🎂 

Yeah, it’s hard to be our selves in a sex-crazed world be we’ll get through it!

If you ever want to talk, feel free to pm me .

Welcome! I like gulab jamun and... I found something special for you... something, that I never seen "Stuffed Gulab Jamun" :o (stuffing made with dried rose petals, rose syrup and nutmeg powder) Enjoy! :blush: 
>>> recipe <<<

magical-kitchen-531.jpg

Archived