Would you rather...

Purple Wanderer

Would you rather?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Share a room with many Tarantula or many snakes?

• Tarantula
    • Snakes
  2. 2. Eat the same meal every day for the rest of your life or lose sense of taste?

• Same meal
    • Sense of taste
  3. 3. Kick your pet really hard or kick your friends child?

• Your pet
    • Friends child
  4. 4. Have noses for ears or an ear for a nose?

• Noses for ears!
    • And ear for a nose!
  5. 5. (Unarmed) fight a bear sized goose? Or a goose sized bear?

• Bear sized goose!
    • Goose sized bear!
  6. 6. Have to watch your parents (do it) every day or never see them again?

• Guess I have to watch...
    • I will never see them again!
  7. 7. Smell strongly like boiled cabbage to others forever or you can only smell boiled cabbage?

• I would smell like cabbage to others
    • I'd rather only be able to smell cabbage myself
  8. 8. £15k if you push a little old lady down a well? (5% chance of being caught)

• I'll be taking the money...
    • I'll walk away!
  9. 9. No more TV/Movies or lose social media forever?

• Goodbye TV and movies!
    • So long, social media!
  10. 10. Would you rather have nipples for thumbs or thumbs for nipples?

• Nipples for thumbs!
    • Thumbs for nipples!

This poll is closed to new votes

Purple Wanderer

Don't judge me...

Purple Wanderer

I want to know more about the good people of Aven... as such these are specially scientifically designed questions and definately not the first things I thought of

1. Tarantulas. Even if I really annoy them, those aren't gonna kill me. Snakes might!

2. Eat the same meal every day. I repeat the same food a lot anyway - as long as it's a balanced meal (so no health downside), why not?! :D

3. I voted kick your pet, but... for one, I have no pet. So I assume I get to choose my pet - and I'd rather kick that pet blue whale really hard than a child! :) Now if we're talking cat or dog, probably the child. I have friends with adult children - at best that's annoying for them, while a really hard kick for a smaller pet is definitely lethal.

4. An ear for a nose I suppose. I'd rather lose the sense of smell than go deaf.

5. Goose sized bear! I'll feel amazing about how awesomely strong I am to beat a bear 😜 Plus bears are generally not all that aggressive unless protecting their cubs.

6. Never seen them again. We'll set up regular phone calls instead (I currently only see them once a year in person anyways).

7. Only be able to smell cabbage. It's not that bad a smell, and unlike the other one doesn't ruin your life. Unless we're only talking natural odor and I can put on deodorants and stuff that can successfully cover it up!

8. Even with 0% chance of getting caught and way more money that's a hard no. WTF?! O_O

9. I assume streaming shows and youtube count as "TV"? :P If so, goodbye social media. My consumption of that is already very near to 0.

10. Thumbs for nipples! Those could just be operated away. That's an easy one! :)

Purple Wanderer

As it stands 18% of avenites have pushed an old lady down a well...

Scottthespy

1. Snakes. I like snakes. I'm too big for any snakes to actually eat, and the poison ones for the most part would rather stay away.

2. Eat the same meal every day. I've always said I'd be on board for a 'soylent' solution where I can just drink my one liter of nutrient solution a day and be covered.

3. Child, because most of my friends who have children, those children are my age. And a few of them deserve a swift kick in the pants.

4. I'll take a third ear. Could be useful, and I like singing too much to go deaf.

5. Goose sized bear. Geese are dangerous enough at the size they are! Can you imagine the reach on a bear sized goose? It'd have like a five foot neck!

7. I'll take scent of cabbage. You'd get used to it eventually, and I work in customer service so smelling strongly would be bad.

8. I cannot think of any situation in which granny murder is the most viable solution to a problem.

9. What counts as social media? Does Aven? Does discord? I dunno...Youtube probably counts as tv so I guess it comes down to which I get more use and enjoyment out of...I guess I'd keep youtube, since I can communicate with my discord friends in other ways. I'd miss Aven though!

10. Thumbs for nipples, 100%. Thumbs are far too useful to voluntarily get rid of, though I'd need to wear baggier shirts until I could get a chest-thumb removal surgery lined up. 

Duke Memphis

Honestly, I'd rather kick a pet really hard. I'd feel absolutely awful about it, but my cats are pretty resilient. The father's a serious fighter, and he's the most likely to be fine after being kicked really hard.

Unleash the Echidnas

3. I refuse to participate in this poll.

(But definitely goose sized bear.)

Tarantula 

Eat the same meal

Kick the kidlet 

Ear for a nose

Goose sized bear 

Not see them 

Smell the cabbage 

Walk away 

No TV 

Extra thumbs 

Bear sized goose is a scary thought. Geeses can be pretty scary at normal size

I’m so glad that most people are denying the old-lady-down-a-well money. 

SpaceDustbin
On 4/5/2020 at 2:10 PM, iff said:

Geeses can be pretty scary at normal size

They are so scary. There was a bunch of geese next to my high school, and they'd always gang up on passers-by, all hissing and flapping their wings. Definitely don't want to see them Bear-sized 😂

4 hours ago, nolanv said:

It is so frightening to me that there are this many people willing to kill someone for 15 pounds

15k pounds. Not that the number should matter, but at least they're getting a car or something out of it ;D

On 4/8/2020 at 12:52 PM, nolanv said:

It is so frightening to me that there are this many people willing to kill someone for 15 pounds

For £15,000 to be exact. ;) 

P.S. And no, I will not do that!

• 2 weeks later...
Anomaly Q3Xr

1. Snakes.  I'm pretty terrified of both, snakes will kill me quicker perhaps?

2. Lose my sense of taste.  I eat out of necessity rather than enjoyment anyway.

3. I voted for kicking the friend's kid.  Of course, I wouldn't want to, but it doesn't say I have to kick them hard, and the kid might be more understanding after the fact.

4. I went with an ear for a nose, merely because I would rather lose the sense of smell than my hearing.

5. Goose sized bear.  Geese are far more terrifying and quite often already in a bad mood.  A bear-sized one no thanks.

6. I would choose to never seen them again.  We're not close anyway, and I barely see them as it is.

7. Only be able to smell cabbage, because I would not want other people to think I smelt dodgy, and avoid enclosed spaces with other Humans.

8. Obviously I would walk away.  Money is not of any interest to me, I have enough to survive, and gaining money by causing injury to someone else is not even a remote possibility.

9. I said goodbye to TV and movies.  Though I am quite torn on this one.  I don't watch much of either anyway, and I think social media is more important for me to maintain contact with other Humans, as I have no local friends (and those I have that live further afield I mostly made through social media).

10. Thumbs for nipples.  Although I would be quickly having them surgically removed.

Phantasmal Fingers

@Purple Wanderer, best quiz ever! :lol:

I love the bit about "specially scientifically designed questions". Question 8 made me laugh out loud. 😅 I'd say 'no' though. 

Phantasmal Fingers

If the snakes aren't poisonous, snakes. 

Same meal

I don't have a pet. Friend's child - I would have a chance to explain why, later. 

Ear for a nose

Bear sized goose

Watch

Smell like boiled cabbage

Walk away

I don't have a TV and hardly ever watch films these days. So it's a no-brainer, social media. 

Nipples for thumbs

19 minutes ago, Aris said:

The poll doesn’t say how hard you have to kick the child. You can just lightly boop them with one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/Emoji-Slippers-Plush-Fluffy-House/dp/B01MFFOSYS

(I can’t figure out how to add images from mobile and the insert image from url thing doesn’t work.)

If you are trying to post an image, it is just posting the link into the post but make it sure it ends the address ends with jpg

This https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61S3xuGO1IL._AC_UY1000_.jpg  becomes

61S3xuGO1IL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

Tarantula

Same Meal

Friends Child

Ear for a Nose

Goose sized Bear

Never see them again (I wouldn't want to see them anyway if I had to watch)

Smell like Cabbage

Walk Away

I almost already watch no TV or Movies

Nipples for Thumbs

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, ItsAlwaysPrideDay said:

Why would everyone kick a child!?!?

Well I’m not kicking my pet baby....

The strongest opinion I have on here is the pet one, but the second strongest is having an ear for a nose. Because my nose runs constantly due to being allergic to dust and pollen and... the air.

so no more runny noses for meee

• 11 months later...

@Purple Wanderer

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived