Is plaid a thing for people on AVEN????

AceCase47

Okay, so we have all probs heard about plaid being a signature bi item, and most of us know about Ace Rings, but who else here owns a hell of a lot of plaid????

I HAVE 8 PLAID SHIRTS. 

How many do you have? 😂😂

Plaid a Bi item? 😳 First time I've heard of this, 

Blizzard Avis

I have like ... one plaid shirt and one plaid skirt, I don't think that counts as a lot.

I LOVE plaid:

rAce_plaid_shop_thumb.png&f=1&nofb=1

Pinball Wizard

I have nine plaid shirts, but 6 other buttons up too. My collection is growing haha

nutterwithasolderingiron

i own my fair share of flannel/plaid. the scary part is that's not even all of them

8sORvCZ.jpg

1 hour ago, AceCase47 said:

Okay, so we have all probs heard about plaid being a signature bi item

I haven't. When has that been decided?

Lord Jade Cross

*checks closet. Considerable number of plaids found* Aw shit, here we go again

Janus the Fox
1 hour ago, crazy ace said:

I LOVE plaid:

rAce_plaid_shop_thumb.png&f=1&nofb=1

This one but in red for me.

I have a plaid shirt that's like several sizes too big now.  Many years old and originally bought as a gift for my weight loss goals.

Large to Extra Small hmm... I should look out for purple plaid though :P

QuirkyMongoose555

I always thought plaid was big in the homosexual community (or it's just memed to be popular with gays)...

I have one plaid shirt that I use as a sort of light jacket.  I love it.  I originally bought it to cosplay Jughead Jones better.

everywhere and nowhere

I don't like plaid too much because I consider it - along with stripes, for example - a "Traditional Pattern". And I'm not much into traditional European clothing (except if by "traditional" you mean "pre-20th-century"; yes, I could experiment with such clothes), I prefer more colourful, less classic clothes. Patterns such as paisley, swirls, not too girly floral patterns, for example.

I don't have very many photos of myself - for example because my mobile is not a smartphone, doesn't even have coloured screen, so I rarely have any photographic device with me. But I collect photos of myself from demonstrations etc., in a folder under the title "Where has the camera caught me". Here's a collage presenting the kind of patterns I like, from several demonstrations, events, plus one posed photo - made by my mom, if the background was visible, you could see that it's one of my photos from ski jumping hills.

moje-ciuchy.png

second on the top: it's a colourful waistcoat, plus a subtly visible paisley pattern on my jeans (bell bottoms... I already told you that hippie clothes are not a "costume" for me :)); first on the bottom: rainbow tie-dye T-shirt, I always wear it to Equality Parade (Warsaw Pride); large photo on the right: paisley necktie. :)

I have one pair of plaid pants at the moment, though I've owned some plaid shirts before. Patterns don't work very well on me since I have a lot of curves that become very political when accentuated.  (🙄) I'm much more of a solid colour kind of person, or heather patterns. I hope that doesn't make me straight!

guest-member-0100356

I have an old tramping shirt/jacket thing. I stole it from my dad (he shrunk it in the wash, lol) that's ... nearly or over twenty years old. I think a few of my old tramping shirts were plaid, but I got rid of them because they were too small. I think I like it because it makes me look more androgynous—or rather, it flattens my chest. (I do like plaid, and may get more, but probs not in the forseeable future.)

Here's a terrible picture of me wearing it.

UhSVxxj.jpg

everyone's heard that tiny giraffes are a symbol of agender, right?

I’m bi yet I don’t think I’ve ever heard of plaid being a bi thing. I do like plaid though. I have a plaid dress, a couple of skirts, a couple of button up shirts, pajamas, and probably a couple other plaid items that I can’t remember right now.

Now I’m wondering if I’m inadvertently outing myself every time I wear plaid lol.

Nearly all of my long sleeved shirts are plaid.  Better than polka dots, stripes or flowers.

Duke Memphis

I don't know how much plaid I have, but it's quite a bit. In fact, most people where I live have at least three plaid things.

2 hours ago, Moon Spirit ☽ said:

I would never wear plaid in my life.

Unlike your avatar? :lol: 

I have a fair bit of plaid, but part of my ancestry is Scottish, and I live in the Pacific Northwest. :P It has nothing to do with my sexual or romantic orientations.

1 minute ago, Moon Spirit ☽ said:

@daveb I wouldn't even have an avatar that is wearing plaid.

Then what do you call what your avatar is wearing? Looks like plaid to me. :P 

Archived