#queerAF podcast on Spotify: Am I asexual Or Afraid Of Sex?

Homer

Attitude is a proud media sponsor of National Student Pride and their storytelling podcast #QueerAF, which can be described as the 'queer Newsbeat,' has high production values. It's put together in a mini-documentary style, with multiple guests and a regular set of reporters filing stories from across the country. Recent episodes have explored asexuality, chemsex, how to be queer happy and single (who knew that was even possible?), and what you need to know about being in a queer relationship.

Apr 1, 2020 — https://open.spotify.com/episode/6ri6bTms9VqaNcAUEXlnQ1

everywhere and nowhere

I have no access. What was the podcast like, was it accepting towards people who are afraid of sex? I can't tolerate a few ideas: that "True Asexuality" and fear of sex are mutually exclusive, that fear of sex must be overcome...

21 minutes ago, Nowhere Girl said:

I have no access. What was the podcast like, was it accepting towards people who are afraid of sex?

I don't Facebook, so I have no idea myself...

On 4/2/2020 at 1:52 AM, Nowhere Girl said:

I have no access. What was the podcast like, was it accepting towards people who are afraid of sex? I can't tolerate a few ideas: that "True Asexuality" and fear of sex are mutually exclusive, that fear of sex must be overcome...

The podcast is actually about someone who is unsure of their orientation or if they are ashamed of sex, not afraid

They're homo-romantic and essentially don't like penetration (a 'side', rather than top/bottom), they dont identify as ace but it covers a lot of interesting things about some experiences in their life and post coital dysphoria. It does get into a bit of detail in the second part but only when talking about penetration a lot, so maybe not for everyone!

Would recommend a listen anyway, may add this to Nancy as another queer podcast to listen to

everywhere and nowhere
16 minutes ago, œddy said:

post coital dysphoria

"Post coitum omne animal triste est..."

Archived