AnthonyPadilla — I spent a day with ASEXUALS (video)

Homer

hypnopompic

When Andrew brought up the cake 😂

2 hours ago, Homer said:

I spent a day with asexuals to learn the truth about this often overlooked sexual orientation.

Makes it sound like it should be narrated by David Attenborough. :P 

"Here we have the asexuals in their natural habitat, surrounded by books" :lol: 

BlakeTheNightowl~

nice representation !!!

BlakeTheNightowl~

ya'll are valid~!

Good video, though, with some nice ace representation. I see he has a bunch of other videos with "I spent a day with...", too.

BlakeTheNightowl~

Really kool I loved the video !! ~

I watched that video and it was very respectful and Anthony was funny and understanding actually convinced me to watch more of his episodes he's a good interviewer 

BlakeTheNightowl~
Just now, Evobessive said:

I watched that video and it was very respectful and Anthony was funny and understanding actually convinced me to watch more of his episodes he's a good interviewer 

I love his vids ^^

Just now, Blake23 said:

I love his vids ^^

yeah he never seems to judge the people's he's interviewing (which in the case of asexuals and many other people he interviews he shouldn't) and he's pretty funny and gets people's perspective. Much better than other interviews I've seen about asexuality

BlakeTheNightowl~
Just now, Evobessive said:

yeah he never seems to judge the people's he's interviewing (which in the case of asexuals and many other people he interviews he shouldn't) and he's pretty funny and gets people's perspective. Much better than other interviews I've seen about asexuality

ikr I love how he doesn't judge and is respectful ~ yeah he's funny too

Archived