Hello. I’m not sure how to do this..

RedEveTillDawn

RedEveTillDawn

I’m not really sure what my “label” would be other than asexual but I do find both men and women attractive. I just don’t have any interest or desire in doing sexual things with either. I’ve never been with a woman but I like the idea of being with one. I don’t know what to do, it’s not like I’m actively seeking a partner but I’m also not completely closed off to having one. It just feels really complicated and I’m still learning about myself. 

welcome to aven🍰! there are plenty of people, including myself, and forums that are always there to help you figure this out. this may take some time for you to figure out, and that's okay, sometimes figuring out who you are is difficult, and it might even change later on. i'm still figuring out exactly how i identify, i just realized i'm ace like 2 weeks ago, and i'm more than willing to talk to you about sexuality, or even other topics, so feel free to message me if you're interested in that!

Rhyn Corinn

Welcome to AVEN!

You can be 'attracted' to someone's physical appearance in a non-sexual way, and still be asexual. Of course it's up to you to decide what label fits you (if one at all), but aesthetic attraction doesn't disqualify you. 

Anyway, don't worry too much about finding a label right away. Learning about yourself often takes a while. Take your time, and don't be afraid to ask questions.

And most of all, I hope you enjoy being part of the ace community! 🎂🍰

Welcome! It’s okay if your not sure, these things take time, and we’re happy to help if you want us to :) 

01ca4f42876b20dd42213cea3a778cd1.jpg

Archived