Lord Jade Cross

You're not a praying mantis in disguise are you? 😋😋

Joking aside, no I haven't encountered that, but as everything to do with sex, sexuality, libido, arousal across seven billion humans is so varied I doubt that you're the only one

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odaxelagnia 

I found this link 

Lord Jade Cross
On 3/31/2020 at 3:06 AM, Skycaptain said:

You're not a praying mantis in disguise are you? 😋😋

Joking aside, no I haven't encountered that, but as everything to do with sex, sexuality, libido, arousal across seven billion humans is so varied I doubt that you're the only one

I found this link 

.😊

Rhyn Corinn

Uh...I have definitely bitten my bed sheets when I was aroused, though in my case it was connected to a sort of unusual fetish I have. I don't know that it's quite the same as what you're describing, but I can relate at least somewhat. 

I myself always have to have something to bite or chew on.

It's like an obsession.

I bite my nails,my lips,the insides of my cheeks or just objects (straws,my shirt...).And if i'm not biting anything,i'll just eat.

And that is one of my other problems.I eat not because i'm hungry,but because i always have to chew on something.

My wife will bite or try to bite when she is aroused and in a manic episode.   I don't know if it's the high energy of the mania or the high arousal that goes with it.  Either way it's super annoying on my end.

On 3/31/2020 at 10:06 AM, Skycaptain said:

I found this link 

Wait the minute.... I thought that biting during sexual activity was kind of like how butt slapping is? An expression of dominance and not a form of paraphilia? Not on the levels of BDSM but still...

I'm really into the idea of being bitten during sex/foreplay. I think it's really hot. I don't want to be the one who bites though. I have no desire to bite anyone, I just want to be bitten. The idea and fantasy of it is just... so hot and arousing.

Rhyn Corinn
On 4/3/2020 at 3:41 AM, Salmiakki said:

I'm really into the idea of being bitten during sex/foreplay. I think it's really hot. I don't want to be the one who bites though. I have no desire to bite anyone, I just want to be bitten. The idea and fantasy of it is just... so hot and arousing.

Yeah, I think it's really hot too, though for me it would be more of an 'in place of sex' thing. I would actually rather be the one who bites, but I like the idea from both sides too. Unfortunately, I'm only interested in it in one specific context which is physically impossible anyway. Alas, I definitely understand where you're coming from!

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely something that happened to me. But not when Im alone, just with my partner. I have to keep myself from actually biting & hurting him. Still working out the details of "playtime"

Spoiler

I kinda have an oral fixation when it comes to biting especially when my SO smells good, but I try to keep the urge down as much as possible

AshenPhoenix

Ugh. It depends. General urge to bite, no. Biting when aroused/with someone. Super, super common. I do so fairly often, you mostly just have to avoid applying a lot of direct pressure because hickies are pretty unseemly. But no, that's super common.

DuranDuranfan

I know on Star Trek, Klingons are into biting. They bite someone on the face to express initial attraction to their potential mate.

15 minutes ago, DuranDuranfan said:

I know on Star Trek, Klingons are into biting. They bite someone on the face to express initial attraction to their potential mate.

hahaha. OMG. this is awesome info. My BF is into Star Trek (he tried to get me to watch it but I only made it through half of 1 episode. lol). So next time, I get a little too excited, I'll bring this up. 

Minty greens

I sometimes do, but rarely, it feels like my jaw is doing it without me.

Archived