Am I Abro?

No Username

No Username

So, I'm not exactly sure about my sexuality yet. A few years ago, I was pretty sure I was Ace. Then I developed a crush on one of my oldest friend. After that I kinda thought okay, I'm Demi. Then I thought I was pan. The thing is, sometime I think even kissing is gross then other days I would be completely obsessed with romance. Other time, I'm like meh, romance is okay. Then sometimes I read a really good book on like, wattpad/webtoon and well, get a kinda crush on the creator. Then I would read something really good and be like meh, nobody gives a shit. So I did some research and stumbled onto Abrosexual...but I'm still not that sure.

I'm seriously confused about this and would really appreciate some help with this.   

Sara Castillo

When a lot of people first try to discover their sexualities, sometimes it can be all over the place. Every time that I think I'm another sexuality, I just take it slow, research the CRAP out of it, and apreciate the sexuality until I think that it may be something else. And not knowing is really common for a while, and that's ok, because the phases are fine. They're what help us narrow down the options a little. With so many terms in the community, it's hard to find just one that may describe what you're feeling perfectly. Sexual or romantic orientations are really fluid, so if you don't think you're completely inside the lines of one sexuality, it's ok. I may not be the best person to give you advice, since I've been struggling on this same path for a while as well, but I wish you luck.

• 2 months later...
Minty greens

I think you might need to separate romanticism and sexuality a bit more, take them on one at a time and don't think about it too much. You have all the time in the world. I'm asexual and sex-repulsed but sometimes I think about kissing someone, doesn't make me less ace. The label you find doesn't need to be 100% what you are feeling all the time, just the average. 
Hope this helps a bit, I stumbled across your post by looking for my romantic label. Best of luck

• 2 weeks later...
No Username

Thank you all so much!!

I actually haven't been here in a few weeks so I didn't see your post.

I kinda figured it out a few days ago but again, not that sure.

For now I think I'm Asexual and Abroromantic.

Archived