Should I complete my sexeducation?

Spicy_Mochi

Spicy_Mochi

I never got “the talk” so I learned about sex through a dictionary, a child’s human anatomy book, and a birds & bees video on YouTube. (I know that’s for elementary school kids but I was too scared to look up any more) I know the very basics of sex but nothing about sex-transmitted diseases or anything that a sex-ed class would teach (I forgot to mention that I’m homeschooled) so now I’m debating whether I should learn more. As an ace person, I really don’t want to and I don’t think I’ll need it anytime soon, but that knowledge is kinda necessary isnit?

Definitely. More education is always helpful, whether is is directly applicable or not. You never know when it will come in handy, even if it is just to give advice. I r eallyt wish that sex ed was more focused on general puberty and growth than actual sex.

There's nothing wrong with knowledge and information.  Years ago you needed to be embarrassed going to the library and looking at naughty books, but today we have the internet, so you can learn all sorts of stuff from the privacy of your own computer.  Plus if you know stuff you might understand a percentage of the stupid jokes that people tell.

Anthracite_Impreza

Would definitely advise, if only for your own piece of mind and knowing how things "should" work.

Archived