Getting the word out there

iloveanimals

iloveanimals

So today, I posted on 3 large buy sell swap groups on Facebook to invite people to create an 'asexual community within the West midlands.' Needless to say, majority of the comments were very ignorant and nasty ones. But, let's face it, ALOT of people check these pages. It's a great place to advertise and not everyone that posts on these pages is always selling something are they? Lol.

My next idea, is to potentially go around putting up mini asexual flags, with a Facebook link to our little West Midlands group. What do you guys think? Waste of time? Or a good idea to get the word out and potentially let others feel welcome in their community?

Thanks all x

Anything is better than facebook!  Ditch the facebook link and plant your flags.

• 1 month later...
iloveanimals
On 3/27/2020 at 1:03 AM, Muledeer said:

Anything is better than facebook!  Ditch the facebook link and plant your flags.

Sorry for the late reply. I'm not sure where else to look anymore. Kind of giving up hope haha. x

I like Facebook a lot. Maybe promote the community group in LGBTQ+ Facebook groups? Groups of people who would have more interest.

iloveanimals
On 5/15/2020 at 3:35 AM, songchick said:

I like Facebook a lot. Maybe promote the community group in LGBTQ+ Facebook groups? Groups of people who would have more interest.

I've given up now. Was just getting a lot of abuse off people. So given up.

Respect for trying 👍 Also I like the flag idea

iloveanimals
18 minutes ago, Thisbrxkensxul said:

Respect for trying 👍 Also I like the flag idea

Thank you. Yeah, just got a bit sick of people giving me hate hate hate all the time. So gave up trying to explain shit to people all the time and deleted everything on there. x

On 5/16/2020 at 8:30 AM, iloveanimals said:

Thank you. Yeah, just got a bit sick of people giving me hate hate hate all the time. So gave up trying to explain shit to people all the time and deleted everything on there. x

This is so sad. Ugh. Kudos to you for trying. You're good in my book.

iloveanimals
1 hour ago, songchick said:

This is so sad. Ugh. Kudos to you for trying. You're good in my book.

Aww thank you for your support. Hope you're okay x

1 hour ago, iloveanimals said:

Aww thank you for your support. Hope you're okay x

Yepperz, I'm great!

• 2 weeks later...
Squishsick Val

Hi I'm just the other side of town from you and I love animals too! Nice to find someone local on such a big international site.

Archived